who should i get? can u give me good advices?

currently, iam level 47 i have 4* sid,4*windu,3*QGJ,4*lumi,3*Jedi Consular,4*Luke and im farming for dooku,geonosian soldier, and royal guard in the arena im farming for sid and for Galactic Wars im farming for lumi

im ranked 251 on arena with a jedi team

QGJ (Leader), windu,jedi consular,Lumi,and sidious can i stick with this team to reach top 50?

and what char should i get to be better? thanks im f2p (sorry for my bad english lol)

Replies

• Options
    Hey man. I think you should focus in completing Luminara first, buying her shards in the GW shipments. She is very useful in almost every part of the game and more in GW. You should aim to complete GW every day.

Sid is a very good character to start with, but have in mind that around level 60-70 he stops being that useful. So I would say don't get him past 5 stars. In arena shipments you could go instead for ST Han if you want a tank, or go for IG-88 for a damage dealer.

In cantina nodes you could go for Geonosian Soldier (very good damage dealer) in the very first node, or go for Old Ben in map 2 (huge evasion + turn meter leadership).

In cantina shipments keep working on your QGJ cos he packs a really good kit of skills. After you finish him you could go for Old Daka (you will eventually need a DS healer), who has one of the best stuns in the game, or go for Fives.

In hard nodes and guild shipments (if you are in a guild) farm Rey!!!

Another really good, but hard to get maxed character, is Royal Guard. One of the best taunts along with ST Han right now.

I would say don't invest too much in the jedi consular, he is good at first for galactic war, but not much more. The same goes for windu, but I don't have him so I can't give a good input in him.