• Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I would LIKE this change
    Timitock wrote: »
    The problem isnt credits, it is time.

We want our stuff NOW!

Incorrect. We just don't want to work a month to get it.
  • Options
    I would LIKE this change

We want our stuff NOW!

Fox News Watcher Alert.

If a casual spender ($20 a month) is unable to max star and max level even 20% of the available toons within 8 months of play, there is a progression problem.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I would LIKE this change
    Yes because the change you stated is nothing more than spare change...it wont really make a small difference even. Its like getting cheese on a plain hamburger, now if they added bacon to that and put it on a bun....

We could also condem the poor performers in our guilds to moisture farming on tatooine and turn there hard labour into credits for top ten daily achievers in guild. Lets say (hypothetically) member doesn't do daily activities goal of 600 AND doesnt contribute to daily challenge...then they compensate 250k of there own credits to be distributed to top ten performers of daily guild activities.

If they have no credits...there banished to moisture farming (no guild rewards from raid or activities) and forced to do a moisture farming event before ANY other activities when they log back on. The moisture farming gives a very large sum of credits 1 million, but also gives half to top 5 (100k each) daily activity performers of guild and other half to be distributed evenly among the rest of active guildies. This way everyone gains and inactives are put to use when they come back. And quiters are ID'd so they can be booted.

And of course the rich get richer and the poor get poorer...as it should be. :p
  • Azgadil
    226 posts Member
    Options

We want our stuff NOW!

Fox News Watcher Alert.

If a casual spender ($20 a month) is unable to max star and max level even 20% of the available toons within 8 months of play, there is a progression problem.

I think this has become a game where the casual spender is spending $100 per month for four or even six months.

Whales are spending four times that amount. (Estimated).

• Options
    I would LIKE this change
    Refreshed
  • Options
    I would LIKE this change
    Refreshed
  • Options
    I would LIKE this change
    I am all for the change!!

I too have 19 toons that have enough shards to move up to 7* but refuse to buy the packs as they do not offer enough credits to make it a worthwhile investment. I too am level 80 (or at least a couple hundred XP points from there) and find it aggravating that the same credits are given to people who are not as far up the ladder as we are.

You also hit the nail on the head about people having a little more respect for the "Whales" in this game. People have no problem going out and buying video games and consoles for their enjoyment and don't get ridiculed in their community, but people who spend money to entertain themselves on a phone based game are poked and prodded all the time...who do they think keeps the lights on at EA then? Of course EA is going to do things to favor the ones who pay into the game and support their incomes...they would be stupid if they didn't! Sorry for the rant...been building for a while I guess.
  • Options
    I would LIKE this change
    I am all for the change!!

I too have 19 toons that have enough shards to move up to 7* but refuse to buy the packs as they do not offer enough credits to make it a worthwhile investment. I too am level 80 (or at least a couple hundred XP points from there) and find it aggravating that the same credits are given to people who are not as far up the ladder as we are.

You also hit the nail on the head about people having a little more respect for the "Whales" in this game. People have no problem going out and buying video games and consoles for their enjoyment and don't get ridiculed in their community, but people who spend money to entertain themselves on a phone based game are poked and prodded all the time...who do they think keeps the lights on at EA then? Of course EA is going to do things to favor the ones who pay into the game and support their incomes...they would be stupid if they didn't! Sorry for the rant...been building for a while I guess.

@Always2ThereAre

Couldn't agree more , like others it's building and from the look at my ( small life change) threads. People need something to give and to give soon.
  • Options
    I would LIKE this change
    Refreshed
  • Options
    I would LIKE this change
    Refreshed
  • MayCM
    124 posts Member
    Options
    I would NOT like this change
    Pliiz stop it.
  • Cuzzins
    345 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I would LIKE this change
    They just need to do a multiplier on credits. Current amount * 1.level - so say a GW node gives 10000 today. At level 80 you'd get 10000*1.80 = 18000. Wouldn't be massive so it wouldn't hurt revenue much, but would close to double the rewards and would give more benefit to leveling.
  • SaintEaters
    412 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    OTHER
    Some change needs to occur, it needs to be small enough that it doesn't affect revenue from credit packs but enough to make players think they are making progress. This is a tough balance to get, I think the extra should be just as obtainable for f2p as it is for the whale. Implementing a excess xp rewards will get it into the hands of whales sooner which in turn would have potential knock on to the revenue since these are the people the game targets to buy the packs.

I would like to see a change made to GW for the additional credits as this would not only alleviate in part the credit issue but also the incentive to complete gw.

I would like to see the 12th node reward you with 1 credit pack (it's only 68k but with a chance to get a x3 multiple), this seems small enough on a CG scale but gives everyone the potential for an extra 470k plus credits a week. My 2c.

I have the same thought process as ghost spider on this, but I probably harbor much more spite and disgust towards EA/CG for their unnecessary greed. They will continue to gouge prices and anally sodomize everyone bc they are still getting paid bc people are still buying. When their profits dip only then will they look to make changes. So basically, ghost spider hit the nail on the head when he said, " Some change needs to occur, it needs to be small enough that it doesn't affect revenue from credit packs but enough to make players think they are making progress". That is a statement that looks like it came directly from CG/EA decision makers, but it's true in that the only way they change it is if their profits don't take a hit and the change will be small enough to make you think it's better but no more than that. Still something is better than nothing.

P.S. I do really like the GW idea
  • Daryth
    93 posts Member
    Options
    I would LIKE this change
    Simple and balanced, I like it.
  • Options
    I would LIKE this change
    MayCM wrote: »
    Pliiz stop it.

Thanks for the free bump
  • Options
    I'll vote for whatever makes this dude stop making these cheesy threads.
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I would LIKE this change
    I'll vote for whatever makes this dude stop making these cheesy threads.

Thanks for the free bump but why waste even comming here if not to vote... especially since these are valid threads and i have every right to post my ideas.
  • ThewhiteonE
    658 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    OTHER
    The few things I wish they would do in regards to the credit crunch is-
    1) make credits on normal nodes 5x their current reward.
    2) make hard nodes 10x their current reward.
    3) make the credits you receive in the bronzium packs 100x their current reward & a bit more rarer. I.e. Turn the 300 into 30000, so forth.
    4) make the events credits event more bang for buck, make it difficult but add a credit reward for every section (let's say 5 sections all with increasing difficulty) passed, like 10k per.
    5) allow constant xp gain once lvl80 cap has been reached, meaning that you still have to get (I can't remember what the lvl 80 xp requirement was) 19900 xp & you still get the rewards like say 100k credits & free energies once cap is hit, every time cap is hit.
    6) make GW's credits scale per 10 lvls. I.e at lvl 60 they're 400k max, at 70 they're 500k & at 80 they're 600. That in itself should give you an extra 700k a week. Seems fair for the lvl gaps.

Disclaimer: this was from another thread I commented on earlier.
  • Calleva
    16 posts Member
    Options
    I would LIKE this change
    the credit crunch is real. Every-time they add new content, new level cap, the credit income stays the same or is upgraded very slightly. Change is required.
  • Options
    I would LIKE this change
    Missed the poll, but definitely would like to see something like this implemented.
  • Options
    I would LIKE this change
    I would spend money again if I could win GW and have a way to convert energy into credits. We used to have key card battles and then profit mining. I had a lot of credits before mods because I did profit mining. I had an excess of 4 million. Now nothing.

I do not want to spend money when it does not mean anything a month later. The last two or so changes to GW were a fiasco. Now mods have been a mess up with the way they were handled. They still stink.
  • Options
    OTHER
    No longer care. I just go through the motions on this game now.
  • Options
    OTHER
    I like the original idea, but added another one here for Dev to consider.

Make all Challenges available everyday, but Monday to Saturday user still only have 3 attempts to do either Training Droids, Bounty Hunter and Ability Mats, and 5 attempts for any gear challenges. Sunday remains as is.

I believe this should be an easy change from Dev, and if someone selected to do Bounty Hunter everyday of the week, you will have 1.12m extra credits compare to now, still not enough but at least starring or leveling characters won't be as slow as now.
  • Options
    I would LIKE this change
    I am only commenting to bring this thread to the top of the line as I would like to see this implemented.

Funny that the crunch was being felt even before mods.
  • Options
    I got down to 600 credits today. So many toons I could level or star or gear or mod but can not afford to.
  • Options
    I would LIKE this change
    I definitely like this idea... I've always thought it odd that nothing scaled except expense
  • Options
    I like the idea, in warcraft quest completed at the cap gave more gold.