Who do I need to replace for my Squad Arena squad?

Fizzik
114 posts Member
Right now I have Chewy as my leader, and Fives with Tier VII and 5 stars, gear, Luminara with Tier VII gear and 6 stars, Geonosian Soldier, and Eeth Koth.

I already intend on replacing Chewbacca with Royal Guard, but today I opened up a Chromium Pack from saved up gems and was fortunate enough to have gotten Rey, and the only logical choice would be to replace Fives with her, but the thing is I don't want to. I've already invested so much in Fives, it'd be a shame to have to remove him. What should I do?

Replies

• Options
    Fives is pretty awesome, hes my favorite charactor, who do you intend to be your leader? RG doesnt have a leader ability, so you most likely need someone else unless you wanna use lumi. Currently im running Phasma(L), Rey, Royal Guard, Geonosian Soldier, and Fives, its working pretty solid.

I would replace Eeth tbh with Rey, but shes really squishy mid-gameish, so you should work on leveling her up with guild shipments or HB nodes.
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Use to get #1 in arena and now i stay in top 50 due to gear level gap .-. But you don't need a healer. Definitely replace chewie. You can take out eeth as well. Keep fives, been running him since before the game added protection and before omegas were around. He's a great char, if you can weaken the enemy team enough with the rest of your team. Fives could sweep the game for you. You can keep GS too. What other chars do you have?
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    If you want to replace someone in your team, please make it Eeth Koth.
  • Fizzik
    114 posts Member
    Options
    My character list is Luminara, Fives, Koth, Geo Soldier, Chewy, RG, Qui-Gon, Talia, Jawa, Rey, Consular, Underworld police, Savage, Sentinel Droid, Ahsoka, Snowtrooper, Ewok Elder, Echo, Ewok Scout, FO Stormtrooper, Clone Sgt., Nightsister Initiate, Princess Leia, and Magmatrooper.
  • Options
    Going by the star and gear level you are, I imagine you are not level 70+ so a tank is not a must. I would replace Chewie. He is not good at all. You could go Lumi lead to have some evasion.
  • Zephon
    122 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    You can go cookie-cutter:

Lumi, Qui-Gon, Rey, RG then keep 5's.

How strong is your Leia? If she's up to gear/level then you can maybe drop 5's in favor of a powerful Leia?

It's perfectly fine to drop a character you've invested a lot on -- you can still call on them in GW or challenges.
  • Whitchit
    186 posts Member
    Options
    Replace chewy with lumi as leader, get rid of chewy and eth koth, with anyone, even ugnaught and cup.
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Eeth is useless. Chewy is ineffective at this time. The rest may work. Lumi leader / healer, Fives and RG as controller and tank, with Rey and Geo as attackers.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Fizzik
    114 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you for the assistance guys, it's very valued! To answer your question Tucu I am a level 56 atm.

I wasn't aware Koth was bad, I was using him because some people high up in arena use him, thanks for the tip.

I knew about replacing Chewy, but my RG isn't the same power yet, should I switch anyway?
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    Options
    RG needs to have sufficient health to be effective. I wouldn't use him until he exceeds power / health of Chewy. I don't use RG myself, but when I go against an RG squad, the ones that give me most trouble are those where he has tons of health.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Fizzik
    114 posts Member
    Options
    Lianara wrote: »
    RG needs to have sufficient health to be effective. I wouldn't use him until he exceeds power / health of Chewy. I don't use RG myself, but when I go against an RG squad, the ones that give me most trouble are those where he has tons of health.

He's not far behind chewy, it's probably a 50 power difference.