5 posts Member
edited May 2016

Who To Farm for in Arena? 24 votes

Asajj Ventress
37%
HunterXJDfutszaqJJWZP5WhiskeyPugQuietOne714ZAKKBialaskaparkerwindleAeon 9 votes
Savage Opress
62%
vincentlondonOwexBaillDal_ZubaOkerlundMikymatetRRReyTomm1077WaquiGreeniejrAu5t1nKING_J0URNEYOoUndeadAjnataTurtlegnomeKovashi1984 15 votes

Replies

• Options
    It depends on what you need and what you are looking for.

Asajj's mass dispel is of great help and she stuns! but she is reeeeally slow and... at least with gear 8 doesn't haver a very big health pool (never seen one with higher gear).

Savage is just a bruiser with lots and lots of hp who can deal a pretty nice damage when he crits, but he has nothing special (he doesn't scare me when I see him in arena/GW)
  • Options
    Ugnaught (overall best toon) or CUP if you're going for a debuff team...
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Jade
    46 posts Member
    Options
    Ventress is great for debuff and stun within a night sister team including NSI and Daka. I have also added Talia and use them to run the first half of the GW.
    Falcon
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Savage Opress
    Ventress is too slow and her AI is bugged/terrible. Savage is actually viable in arena and raids for his self buffs to waste the rancor's roar and Offense Down
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    ugnaught for trolling and CUP for tea break!
  • Options
    Asajj Ventress
    neither good in arena, but I like Ventress more in raids. The debuff is nice on the first phase
  • Options
    I would farm for Savage. I have him to Gear 10
  • Bialaska
    74 posts Member
    Options
    Asajj Ventress
    I have both, but only use one of the two. Ventress is great fighting pigs in raids. Savage deals too little damage to really matter much.

Though I must say that if you do not have him already (or have Rex), you should also get Ackbar ready. He can do wonders against debuffs, in particular piggy captain death mark.