Rebels are why I don't fear droid squads anymore

I used to have trouble with droids and avoided them in arena. Now, not so much. Thought you might like to see rebels in action against droids.
https://youtu.be/2aHhctmOqeY
https://youtu.be/VEDTZl61JUk
https://youtu.be/P5ea0lw7gHk

Replies

• Options
    The question will be how you fare against JE. When droids go first they can take out several characters before you can go at all.
  • Charlo999
    212 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    The question will be how you fare against JE. When droids go first they can take out several characters before you can go at all.

And or with tanks. That taunt.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options

They dont get poggles buff when that happens. 88 way to squishy for this meta too.
    {RotE}
  • MD_Geist
    298 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry to say it but every Droid Team with JE is way stronger than the 3 Squads you killed.

Imagine you not go first and you can't hide behind Han's Taunt anymore.

Since your Rebell Team lack Leia (the real deal with Ackbar) it isn't hard too beat für Droids with Jawa Engineer. Modern Droid Teams go first and your Squad will be destroy before it moves (Han killed or Ability Blocked). So you should enjoy every Droid Team you face without JE ;)
  • Options
    I run a droid team (well an almost complete one: HK-47, IG-88, IG-86, JE, and QGJ) and I find it easier to beat Rebel teams compared to Clone teams and Dodgers

JE sets the bar higher for droid teams
  • Options
    Oh you guys. Maybe jawa engineer will help you, but I haven't seen one yet.
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    I run a droid team (well an almost complete one: HK-47, IG-88, IG-86, JE, and QGJ) and I find it easier to beat Rebel teams compared to Clone teams and Dodgers

JE sets the bar higher for droid teams

I'm not the only one who goes out of my way to target droids. They are pretty easy and don't defend well
  • Options
    Exact team i use
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Hk/88/86 all omega with omega daka/RG is best variation ive found untill i get my JE.

Then im sorry to say HK/88/86/JE/lobot. Will give the 3 droids 3-4 atks before your 1st round is done.

Only immediate thing i see that can stop that will be a combo of han solo/leia ackbar, or once again the higher speed.
  • Options
    LaLiam wrote: »

They dont get poggles buff when that happens. 88 way to squishy for this meta too.

Absolutely right, which is why you drop Poggle in favor of a JE with a tank. So, most JE droids teams will look like this:

HK (L)
    JE
    Taunter (Fun Sac, RG, Poe, STH, whomever)

Without the taunter, JE gets smashed when the other team gets a turn. The teams that give me the most trouble are OB lead and Rex lead. There's only one snAckbar team on my shard near the top of the leader board and I don't have an issue with them (the run Leia, but she never gets and attack off).

• Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Hk/88/86 all omega with omega daka/RG is best variation ive found untill i get my JE.

Then im sorry to say HK/88/86/JE/lobot. Will give the 3 droids 3-4 atks before your 1st round is done.

Only immediate thing i see that can stop that will be a combo of han solo/leia ackbar, or once again the higher speed.

Lobot? I don't really see how he's better than Phasma in this setup.
    Do you have him maxed? How is he doing?
  • ZAKK
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Im new here , who's JE?
  • MD_Geist
    298 posts Member
    Options
    Jawa Engineer
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Correction...lobots omega is worded differently. He DOES NOTgive 50% turn meter he gives half of lobots 8% tm gain per living droid ally or a max of 16% turn meter...DO NOT omega him. I shoulda known it was too good to be true.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    JE=jawa engineer
  • ZAKK
    35 posts Member
    Options
    thanks guys , btw JE so hard to farm..
  • Tayvyer
    115 posts Member
    Options
    ZAKK wrote: »
    thanks guys , btw JE so hard to farm..

He is just luck, have him at 15/100 now, so it's possible to get him 7* fast
    I am Norwegian!
  • Options
    My answer to droid teams has always been Jawa. He was my first 7*, and still my most powerful char by pure numbers. His special stuns droids. Plus with protection, none of my squad dies first round, especially with my RG, who then stuns 86 basically 100% of the time.