Lost my Guild?

Dr1v3n
2 posts Member
edited May 2016
I recently broke my phone, since i do not "double account", when i tried to log into the game from my iPad, it started a new game. I tried logging into FB to regain my previous game, but to no avail it just over wrote my game information. can anyone help me get my old game back. I am the eader of a guild and have spent many hours collecting and playing to achieve what I had...

Dr1v3n- "Leader of Kesla Renegades"

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    The game does not have the ability to transfer account cross os. So if your old phone was a droid, you'll either need to get a new one or if you plan to continue using iOS, contact cs to rebuild your account. If it's the same os you need to complete the tutorial before you can load your old account.
  • Options
    If you have a PC there are droid emulators that work well.

I did not love the apple emulator.

If it's an apple to Apple just log into Game Center under your old Apple ID. If you don't have that they can recover it ( it takes a WHILE).

Good luck!!
  • Options
    Think of it as an opportunity to use the knowledge you have accumulated to build a great team from scratch. For instance, throw no resources into leveling your starter characters. They stink and those trading droids can be put to better use elsewhere.
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Dr1v3n
    2 posts Member
    Options
    I do not plan on staying on this device, i have alredy ordered a new phone and expect that it will be here in a week or so. My only real concern is whether or not i will be able to recover my old game since i re-logged in to the new account through my actual FB ( which i have done already)..
    Telaan wrote: »
    The game does not have the ability to transfer account cross os. So if your old phone was a droid, you'll either need to get a new one or if you plan to continue using iOS, contact cs to rebuild your account. If it's the same os you need to complete the tutorial before you can load your old account.

• Dr1v3n
    2 posts Member
    Options
    If you have a PC there are droid emulators that work well.

I did not love the apple emulator.

If it's an apple to Apple just log into Game Center under your old Apple ID. If you don't have that they can recover it ( it takes a WHILE).

Good luck!!

it was G play store to Game Center, I will be switching back at some point in the near future. as I mentioned i am only concerned about losing my guild and old game info...