5th Spot for JE & Droids

behr228
48 posts Member
I currently have JE 5* G9, HK and IG-86 7* G8 and am a couple days away from IG-88 7*, he's already G8. I am curious who I should run in the fifth spot. Long term I am going to start farming Rey and put her there but I haven't even unlocked her yet. I am currently thinking of Daka(6* G8) QGJ(7* G8) Jawa(6* G8) or GS (7* G9). I currently am level 78 and around rank 100 in arena in a mid December server. What do you guys think?

Replies

• Options
    Try going for QGJ, just in case you face a team with STH in it. Or you can go for IG-100 for more lethality.

Sooner or later tho, Droid teams will be more frequent in arenas so I suggest that you also farm and build your Jawa
  • Options
    I'm top 15 on November server few hours after launch. I run Hk(L), 88, 86, JE, Jawa.jawa omega stun
    I would do Magnaguard but he needs to taunt
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Lobot....50% more turn meter at end of 1st round to compliment JE giving 40% at beginning. Gonna be hard to stop that combo.
  • JJWZP5
    440 posts Member
    Options
    Aw man, I really don't want to farm jawa, but I think @Munchkinator is right
  • behr228
    48 posts Member
    Options
    I think that I will just keep farming Jawa up to 7*(I am 19/100) and get him at least G9 and hope that I get lucky with Rey's hard nodes in the future. Thank you all for your help.

PS With only 3 droids Lobots 3rd Ability will give 24% tm to himself and half(12%) to droids so your numbers are off, but I am farming him(58 shards from 6*) and keeping your suggestion in the back of my head. @Loose_Lee
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the clarification...i almost wasted omegas on him.
  • Options
    Currently, I run Sun Fac at 6* and I have hit number 1 several times in the last week or so since I got him there. You really need a taunter with this group, as JE will get smashed without protection the moment the opponent gets to go.
  • MalEliza
    132 posts Member
    Options
    Currently, I run Sun Fac at 6* and I have hit number 1 several times in the last week or so since I got him there. You really need a taunter with this group, as JE will get smashed without protection the moment the opponent gets to go.
    This. RG or Han work fine (for f2p). I have seen Daka, but my tests (with G9 Daka) were less successful than with G8 Han.
  • Au5t1n
    37 posts Member
    Options
    RG u need that taunt so the droids don't die I the first turn
  • behr228
    48 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Alright, so it seems that I should 7* Jawa and G9 him, and also get RG up to 7*. I currently am 20 shards from 6* RG and 73 from 7* Jawa so that shouldn't take too long(I am almost done starring JC in cantina for Yoda), and I'll keep both as potential options, thank you all for your help.

EDIT: And of course farm Rey after JE in Guild Shipments because well she's a beast.
  • Options
    vader