Why the different reset times?

For the life of me, I cannot figure out why daily activities reset at one time, arena resets at a second time, and guild contributions reset at yet a third time. Maybe I'm just dumb, but I don't get why everything doesn't just reset once at the same time. Can anyone enlighten me? Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, I just have never seen it posted.

Replies

• Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    Daily activities are set to be for the day. They are "daily activities". So the time zone you signed up in is the midnight (plus or minus an hour for daylight savings) it will reset in.

Guild contributions reset based on the person who created the guild and their time zone.

Arena is meant to be a high activity time, so it's 6pm (give or take a daylight savings hour) based on the time zone you signed up in.
  • Riggin12
    129 posts Member
    Options
    That is not always true. My spouse and I started the game on iOS at the same time. The phones are on he same account and set to the same time zone. Our reset times are an hour different, which is very annoying. We called the company and were told that people in the same time zone are not guaranteed the same reset/arena times and that there is no way to change it.
  • Options
    Hi @Sturmbock I think we're on the same server. :)
    Have you checked out our server's forum thread?
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride