Cantina: Who to farm next?

dvallan
4 posts Member
edited May 2016
Currently grinding to get my QGJ to 7* (have about 80 shards to go so it'll take a while) but I'm wondering who to go after next.

I don't have Daka unlocked yet so I know everyone will probably say Daka, but honestly I don't really care about her. I feel like I'd rather farm Talia to 7* and use her as my Dark Side healer.

I'm really interested in Fives and Hoth Rebel Scout but I'm interested if you guys think they're worth it over Daka.

I recently tried to get past a Light Side battle that featured like eight HRS's and one of them hit 11K on me and I was like....wow.

For reference, my current Arena team is:

Sid 7* (L)
GS 7*
Lumi 7*
QGJ 6*
Eeth Koth 6*

Replies

• Options
    I'm farming CT-5555 next. Once I've finished Qui-Gon Jinn. Need 134 to get Mr Ginn to 7* which I've estimated I'll have done by around 22nd July. Desperately need a Datk Side healer myself so should really go for Old Daka, but don't have money or time to train her up. I already have a 4* gear VIII fives and he's pretty good so definitely moving onto him next. I'd definitely recommend Fives if you don't have him. Great for defence.

Borrowed a 7* level 80 Daka and she was great though. Her stun was invaluabld and her heal was a life saver. Much better than Talia.

Both Fives and Daka would work in your Arena though as you have Lumi Fives should be better in your Arena team.