Who to give mk7 scanner to?

chipmunk19
128 posts Member
edited May 2016
I use these toons in arena with Dooku as lead

Dooku seems to have the most available gear at the next level with 4/6. RG is next with 3/6. QGJ doesn't have anything available to equip at G11 (according to swgoh.gg) so it seems useless to upgrade him at this point.
Post edited by chipmunk19 on

Who to give mk7 scanner to? 36 votes

Dooku to G10
5%
GwonkZeyh 2 votes
RG to G10
33%
Sticare_Courts_0073Dookiedog68VodoSagefireOkerlundDekayingsoulLuke6108StormTro0p3R_HevanbioLutztRRReyOoUndead 12 votes
QGJ to G11
61%
speZialiZtdarksideichotolotShenariaTakZach2357Dal_ZubaInternetSwagMikymateChosen_OnexSkandarGraunxHunterXJDltriggalJJWZP5Dark_Hemet8211BobAFeetSnake2JustJeff66KING_J0URNEYZeroAnger 22 votes

Replies

• Options
    I'd say RG. You get around 9k more life (combining protection and hp), some more armor and I think more potency.
    On the other hand, I haven't seen a gear 10 dooku, so I don't know if it pays off
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    RG to G10
    QGJ can't equip any extra gear after that scanner so it's mostly wasted on him. He also doesn't need the extra 40% potency since he has 200% without it. RG would gain a lot more protection and some much needed potency to reliably land Speed Down and stuns. I've had many instances where I need him to land a stun on Fives/Savage and he whiffed it much to my dismay, a scanner would solve that problem.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    RG to G10
    Seriously though, Lando to g10+11.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Bump rather than make the same thread again a day later. I want to use it on:

QGJ - would go to 11 and use in arena and raid first team
    Daka - use in arena and on pig team, would need the stupid special damage item to get to g10
    RG - use in arena and would need the 50 detonators also to get to g10
    Yoda - might start to use on arena team, needs the same special dmg item Daka needs to get to g10, also obviously used in raids
  • Dare
    3 posts Member
    Options
    I'm debating on using it on Dooku or Daka...
    Could someone please tell me if G10 Dooku or Daka would be a better investment? Could I at least mostly fill G10 on either of them?
  • OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    Options
    RG to G10
    swgoh.gg
  • Dare
    3 posts Member
    Options
    OoUndead wrote: »
    swgoh.gg

I checked it out, thank you! That will be useful, but unfortunately, G10 gear isn't listed for them yet.
  • OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    Options
    RG to G10
    Dare wrote: »
    swgoh.gg

I checked it out, thank you! That will be useful, but unfortunately, G10 gear isn't listed for them yet.

That means in game, you can't gear up more than what swgoh.Gg shows ! But for RG you can see you need 2 more stun gun et another ùk7 nerubian scanner... at the very least xD
  • Dare
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    swgoh.gg

That means in game, you can't gear up more than what swgoh.Gg shows ! But for RG you can see you need 2 more stun gun et another ùk7 nerubian scanner... at the very least xD

Oh, I get it, so some of the G10 gear doesn't exist yet, but it shows what does... ahhhhh, thanks! =)
  • Options
    I'm debating on using it on Dooku or Daka...
    Could someone please tell me if G10 Dooku or Daka would be a better investment? Could I at least mostly fill G10 on either of them?

Dooku. He gets more out of the g10 equipment than daka does. His regular hits are above 2k for normal attacks at g10.
  • Options
    QGJ to G11
    QGJ is basically God.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    QGJ is basically God.

He also can't equip anything new at g11 and he doesn't need the potency increase as he already has 200% at g10. Upgrading him to g11 at this point would be a waste.
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options
    chipmunk19 wrote: »
    QGJ is basically God.

He also can't equip anything new at g11 and he doesn't need the potency increase as he already has 200% at g10. Upgrading him to g11 at this point would be a waste.

It increases his prot, and potency actually has a big effect on his raid utility. Definitely worth it
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    I'd go with RG because he is a beast at gear 10. Also RG needs the potency more that QGJ.