ST Han or Not

JJWZP5
440 posts Member
Currently I'm running Ackbar (L), Leia, Rey, QGJ and ST Han all gear 9. I have a gear 8 RG also. Should I put him in for g9 Han, or stick with Han?

Replies

• JJWZP5
    440 posts Member
    Options
    I guess, basically, does ST Han synergize well enough with Ackbar to Warrent getting the 5th spot over RG?

Does ST Han being gear 9 and RG only g8 matter in this case?
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    Options
    Since you are running Ackbar lead go with RG. That will give Leia tons more turns to do damage
  • Zephon
    122 posts Member
    Options
    Since we're on the topic of ST Han, how's the best way to use him? I mean I use RG to absorb damage (away from Rey, etc) but how about ST Han?
  • JJWZP5
    440 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input. I just feel like ST Han can last a lot longer at g9 than RG at g8.
    Zephon wrote: »
    Since we're on the topic of ST Han, how's the best way to use him? I mean I use RG to absorb damage (away from Rey, etc) but how about ST Han?

I'm not sure, I've been playing around with them both. The benefit of Han is the TM he grants. I've seen it work well with Phasma lead, Ackbar leas and old Ben lead. I just don't know who is better with Ackbar tho.
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    Options
    ST Han is great for turn meter change and hits really decent for a tank. However he is a bit squishy and if you are using Leia and Rey you will want someone that can give protection. Inserts RG taunt after toon falls below 50 health.

Plus the Ackbar lead grants an extra turn to a Rebel on any turn that doesn't do damage. Example would be RG using the shield on his turn would grant a Rebel a chance to do damage on that turn. Insert Leia. If you have Han and Leia, you will be taking away a chance at Leia laying a beat down.

Just depends on your preference but I'd go RG. He will protect you more than STHan
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    It's funny how Ackbar was fixed to promote rebel synergy but it did the opposite if you run Leia. You want to run Han primarily if you're using Old Ben lead to double down on the TM manipulation. I run him alongside RG and my Rey rarely gets touched on offense after the first turn. Although the AI is terrible so take that with a grain of salt
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!