In whom should I invest my first furnace?

Sirryker
98 posts Member
edited May 2016
I am close to having enough crystals to buy my first furnace as a f2p. My arena team core is Phasma 7* 77 g8 (L on offense, excluded from defense), Dooku 7* 78 g8 omega basic (L on defense, or use on offense under Phasma against Jedi teams), ST Han 7* 78 g8, Lumi 7* 78 g8, GS 6* 78 g9, and RPilot 7* 78 g8 (defense, as well as on offense if not using Dooku). I'm thinking ST Han but am open to other arguments. If you vote someone other than Han, please 'splain your reasoning. Many thanks.

In whom should I invest my first furnace? 9 votes

ST Han
44%
AmaltheaDekayingsoulJeggredJJWZP5 4 votes
Dooku
11%
munkiehaus 1 vote
Phasma
11%
Dev_Str 1 vote
Lumi
11%
Au5t1n 1 vote
Geo Soldier
0%
Resistance Pilot
22%
OkerlundWicket_The_Ewok 2 votes

Replies

• Options
    ST Han
    Han is by far the best choice. He absolutely needs it to be competitive as his hp gear is g9 and above.

GS and Phasma would be the second and third choices. Phasma becomes extremely useful at g10 and Geo continues to improve its offense.

Dooku is nothing more than a leader character. His damage is laughable and counters are easy to overcome now with invis.

Lumi is a waste for it. She wI'll alway have a place in GW but her arena days are gone. She is just as useful at g8 as she will be at g9.