AOE squad viable?

I was having a look at maxed out stats for toons and it says that Yoda deals nearly twice as much AOE damage as Maul. Is this true and how is that possible? What are the best AOE toons in the game? I don't really care if they can hold up in arena I just think they might be fun to use all together.

Replies

• Options
    Your looking at the cantina site, check out SWGOH.GG for accurate information. Are they viable yes, can be very good with the right characters (Lando is a must). Lol will allow you to play around with other to find your best combinations.

4 AoE characters + 1 taunter for the arena )
  • Options
    Your looking at the cantina site, check out SWGOH.GG for accurate information. Are they viable yes, can be very good with the right characters (Lando is a must). Lol will allow you to play around with other to find your best combinations.

4 AoE characters + 1 taunter for the arena )

Don't really care about arena that much but thanks for the advise anyway. What are the top 5 though? I know Maul is one of them but what are the other 4?
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Was having fun with 88 omega lead and lando/vader/hk/rg or daka in arena. Just fun getting a dozen dots on half the party....also makes RG hp drop pretty well. Took lots of time though. Dropped ranks fast. Not all *'d up to 7 tho so seemed like it could have potential.

Play around have fun...but 88 lead seems way to go.