Maul needs a buff

First, he is arguably one of the most popular characters in the star wars franchise. It is a travesty that he has been relegated to sn unusable toon.

Here are the issues:
1. He needs hp boost. How is it that he has less than 20k hp, meaning other toons can one shot him.
2. His leadership is broken. His evade and turn meter never work. It is bad enough there are no sith in the game already. Dooku and Maul have similar evade percentages, one works the other doesn't.
3. Also his speed rating is a joke. You might as well just write speed is so slow he won't go at all.

In conclusion you made a guy with broken leadership that is so slow and squishy he gets killed in first round. Please boost hp, speed, and fix leadership ability.

Replies

• Options
    True lol. Then you have RG top of the leader boards and Anakin and Mace to weak for anything. makes perfect sense...
  • Options
    Only buff him if they are going to make his shards farmable on a mission. Appearing in shipments regularly enough now is cool, if you have enough crystals to purchase them. But I can spend 320 crystals on more constructive things than a characters that is too easy to kill. He's surved me well but unless he becomes easily farmable with a buff he's pretty much done all he can for me.
  • Options
    Darth Maul is relatively accessible now. The pricing is not too bad. But with the current state of this toon, there is no urgency to buy his crystals.

Buff him up EA/CG and it'll be the topmost priority of most of us to buy his shard shipment.
  • kovo
    6 posts Member
    Options
    I have maul 7 star gear lvl 10 i use him for everything definitely needs a turn meter boost tho and yeah the leader ability is **** never even botherd upgrading it
  • Kebab
    179 posts Member
    Options
    I have maul at 4* G8 and his leaderability works? + only at 4 stars he hits 10K against jedies with offense up so i can only imagine what he could do at 7stars G8+
    The slowness is horrible its true but lets say you make a team with phasma and Han to let him hide --> phasma gives 50% turnmeter + critical hit so he will already do a devestating attack and then his power of hatred begins and let han taunt for him and give 20% turnmeter on every hit too
    His health is low too but he evades enough to survive untill a tank will taunt for him and then he can slowly kill everyone with TM-gains and his power of hatred ability (i don't think you want him against you if you have a jedi team...)
  • Kebab
    179 posts Member
    Options
    The number one player in my server uses him so hebwon't be that useless
  • Options
    Maul's leadership does not work. He has a 20% evasion for sith allies whereas dooku has a 15% evasion for all allies. I've tried this with an all sith team. Theoretically you have a 1 in 5 chance of evading an attack, however no one ever evades an attack with Maul as leader. This has been documented by others saying the leadership doesn't work. It is hard enough to try to kill someone with Maul to engage his TM manipulation as is.

Those that say Maul can "hide", recognize that his HP is only 18K at max gear and lvl 80. This means he can get one shotted on an assisted attack by gs, qgj, etc or one flurry/leverage shot from Rey. The idea of protection was that no one was supposed to be able to get one shotted. So whatever they were trying to do, they never solved the problem.

Fix leadership, boost HP, boost speed.
    +5000-8000HP
    +15 speed
    Make sure leadership works
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    My Maul is completely maxed (used 3 furnaces on him). He hits hard, but he either needs to be faster or more durable. If you're going to leave him this slow and squishy then he should hit even harder.
  • Options
    I hope devs really take a lot of concerns seriously in the new updates and finally fix these bugs