This isn't fair.

Man this morning I woke up so happy. I had a dream I purchased a Furnace and Droid Caller. I thought about it all morning debating who to give them to. To my surprise I go on the game and BAM nothing. I broke down in tears laying on the floor fetal position. This dream was to real. I'm addicted. I need help.

Replies

• hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    I had a dream that I had a black lotus and ended up selling it for 3.5 thousand. That was rough to have taken away by waking up. I feel you.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    MtG. Fun game. Played many many years ago.
  • Options
    I had a dream I was driving a Lambo, and had a 7 star Leia and 7 star fun sac or sun fac whatever his name is. And I was at the top of my leaderboards once again.. Nope woke up ranked number 15, in 2-8k less power than most of the teams ahead of me and there's no hope for taking too 5 ever again. Anyone wanna buy me a beer
  • Options
    hhooo wrote: »
    I had a dream that I had a black lotus and ended up selling it for 3.5 thousand. That was rough to have taken away by waking up. I feel you.

@hhooo I'm pretty sure they sell for 10x that amount so I wouldn't be happy with that
  • Options
    A lotus was going for that when I played and that's been over 10 years ago.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    A lotus was going for that when I played and that's been over 10 years ago.
    I never specified what time period this dream took place in! That's when I was playing as well, 98'-08' ish.
  • Options
    I know I dreamt I was a Trillion dollar king with my own island, Padame, Slave Leia, Rey, and as a bonus River from Serenity as my wives and devoted servants. Then I woke up to reality. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the horror. So unfair.