Need advise please!

New player here, started just 2 weeks ago. I am trying to build up my team but not sure who I should run with and who to go after to complete it. Currently running with Boba 4*, Chewy 4*, JR 3*, Phasma 3*, Kit Fisto 2*, Talia 3*. All are lvl 41 with lvl 5 gear. Also have Underworld Police 2*, Ewok Scout 2*, Jawa 3*, Snow Trooper 1*, Clone Sgt 1*, Resistant Trooper 2* I can build up if need be.

Should have Sid in a week, I am also farming Lum, and Luke but will be awhile before I get eiher.

My question is with what I have who is worth investing in to build up that will run as my main team? Also, should I stick with farming Sid, Lum, and Luke or go with someone else to replace some of the people I have now?

Thanks so much in advance for the help!

Replies

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Personally I'd farm JC instead of Luke at this point in the game, stick with Sid and lum until they are 6* at least - at lease that's what I'm doing. Luminara makes a huge difference to your gw runs with her leader skill topping up your health.
    Sid, lum, JC, boba + 1 will form the backbone of your team for some time.
  • Options
    Sid and Lum are great toons and really easy to get stars for. I would keep going for them. I don't have any experience with Luke though. Kit fisto is card exclusive so he will be difficult to star if your f2p.
  • Options
    Thanks guys much appreciated!