Unlocking the Emperor

Cartoni
14 posts Member
edited May 2016
How do you think such an event will be?

Imagine that EA creates an event to unlock the Emperor just like they did for Yoda, that is, where we have to use five Empire characters. What would it be the best squad? Also considering how hard the characters are to farm, what squad would you go for?

Should Siths be allowed as well?
Post edited by Cartoni on

Replies

• Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    Probably Vader L, MT, RG, Veers, Tarkin. But I don't know because I only use RG.
  • Cartoni
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    Probably Vader L, MT, RG, Veers, Tarkin. But I don't know because I only use RG.

Cool :smile:
  • Options
    Such a limited roster to draw from. Who has a 7* veers?
  • Cartoni
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Such a limited roster to draw from. Who has a 7* veers?

Not even if we consider the Siths?
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Vader(L), Mt, RG, storm, and ST for me.
  • Options
    I'm betting this is what the empire event is going to be
  • TattyWi
    94 posts Member
    Options
    I dont think they would be that popular if we needed Veers.
  • Options
    Tarkin (L), Vader, MT, RG, snowtrooper or veers
  • Shalom
    15 posts Member
    Options
    I've got a 6 star Veers with 4/100 to 7 stars. I'm almost done creating my Empire team, so using them to get the Emperor would be great and I hope I'd be in the first 500 to get him
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    Pretty sure the event this week is actually needing rebel toons to beat. Not empire
  • Options
    They are not talking about the event this week. The event this week has nothing to do with the emporer.
  • Options
    Imagine that the Emperor would be the same lame as Yoda! Made only to grab your money.
  • Cartoni
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Imagine that the Emperor would be the same lame as Yoda! Made only to grab your money.

Lol
  • KelEl85
    158 posts Member
    Options
    Halcyone wrote: »
    I'm betting this is what the empire event is going to be

This. Doesnt the description of the event say you battle emperor palp? I think he will be some of the "EMPIRE SHARDS" you can earn
  • Options
    C00L_Story wrote: »
    They are not talking about the event this week. The event this week has nothing to do with the emporer.

You use rebels or clones to fight the Empire and earn Empire Character Shards (not Vader.)
    It could be like the DROID event that gave Jawa shards or it could be like the Yoda event but reward Empire shards. We just know it's 8 battles ending with the Emperor fight.
  • Options
    Well if it is going to be star based on the different levels. Vader will be difficult to use for levels 6 and 7. Biggest problem with empire side is lack of decent healers.
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Options

Yoda is not lame at all despite his terrible AI (actually try to name a good defensive team not involving RNG oriented output) the protection update made his kit pretty useful and he's great in raids. Plus if you just didn't want to unlock him on minute 1 he's completely FTP!
    Res non verba
  • M31Andro
    253 posts Member
    Options
    They'd have to consider Sith, Empire, and First Order, as they are all from the same vein...