when is ST Han viable?

What level,gear and star rating does ST han start becoming useful? need a tank asap he seems to be the easiest to farm.

Replies

• Options
    Not sure. I used him at 5* but was so so now i m at 10 shards from 7* i ll try him once i m done but should be better
  • Options
    Have him at 7* win every arena fight especialy against dooku giving me a lot of turn meter with his double attacks while sthan is taunting. Also good having rey because tha ai qgj dispels her foresight before sthans turn is to taunt
  • Options
    Before i had sthan in arena i was around top 150 now top 50
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    G8, 6* imo.
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    7* Gear IX, he doesn't have enough life/protection to be really useful at gear VIII.
  • Options
    He's so soft and squishy for a tank, I just started him and he is 5* and 1 piece from gear 8, I'm afraid to upgrade his taunt to 3 turns because so so soft. Hoping after I level/ gear/ star him up he becomes a little more viable right now I use him in Gw with my rebels/ scoundrels and try to bring in elder to revive him.
  • Options
    At gear 7 his protection is 2 thousand and change I don't think I have seen anyone with that low protection?
  • Options
    At gear 7 his protection is 2 thousand and change I don't think I have seen anyone with that low protection?

Of what you speak, you know not. A beast, is ST Han. Viable he is at GL VII.

• Options
    It depends on what you're up against. Even before the protection update I thought Han needed to be at 6*, gear VIII to be viable, now he probably should be at least 7*, gear IX to compete against the teams I face. That may be way different depending on how long you've been playing.
  • Options
    Also everyone in this thread, I have a gear ix, 7 star ST han, and let me tell you. I LOVE his kit. BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, he NEEDS a bit more hp and protection. I would say a good 5-6k more hp and 5-6k protection would make HIM A LOT better. Like a lot. Right now he dies very easily to geared up high dps characters very easy. Royal guard can take a much higher beating then st han which I don't like because if ST han had an extra 5k hp and 5k protection I really think it would make him a lot better so he could last longer each fight and give more allies turn meter. HE IS VERY GOOD, don't get me wrong. I just think he could be an S class instead of an A class given a few minor changes. Just give him some more hp/protection and I think han would be amazing and not just verry good. Having a tank with his kit live longer helps your other characters benefit from his unique kit set much more. Also, I'm sure people are sick of seeing Royal Guards at this point all over arena.
    Guild: Order 66 501st Division
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    Just fought a team with a 7* g8 ST Han and he didn't get a single turn....
  • Options
    Depends on your server.

I used him at 7* Gear 9, and he was OK. I just took him to Gear 11 yesterday and he's amazing. There are fights where the enemy doesn't even get through him before I win.
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    Depends on your server.

I used him at 7* Gear 9, and he was OK. I just took him to Gear 11 yesterday and he's amazing. There are fights where the enemy doesn't even get through him before I win.

Gear XI sure is interresting. Can you post a screenshot of his stats pls?
  • BLazteR
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Vodo wrote: »
    Depends on your server.

Vodo wrote: »
    Depends on your server.

www.swgoh.gg u can see all here.