we need sliders or scripts to set priority for AI

Jedi_Yoda
928 posts Member
I think it would be nice to have a way to set our OWN priorities for AI. That way when we have leave defense up to AI in Arena, we can at least have some semblance of control.

We know the AI takes assumptions, some characters use dispel when they should attack enemy if they only have a bar left, and then Lumi can heal next turn.. as an example.. using dispel would be little benefit if they can be healed or Daka can res if you don't kill her NOW! Yeah she can res herself but the AI is very predictable.. making it LESS predictable at the players behest would be one way to solve this.

Some characters use ability inexplicably for times when a human would not.

I say we need a custom field (anyone that has played Dragon Age will know what I am talking about).

You set priorities, when you see Rey or ST Han you target them first, instead of random targets that AI choose now.. or forgo heals when the enemy has critical low health.. I think this would help with survival.

I am talking about allow humans to set these sliders in some custom area for each character we have.. or by default its just "AI" for automatic.

Wouldn't it be nice to give instructions for certain characters instead of leaving it to chance?

If priorities are set and the script has nothing else, it will default to AI anyway, but I think this would allow players to have some level of control on defense.. when we can't play.

Replies

• Options
    The AI is quite funny in this game. I watched an enemy Chewy throw taunt up when the last character I had was JC... I ended up killing him and taking the win.
  • Options
    I feel your pain, bro.
    Make a poll, they might hear you out :)
  • Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    Options
    lovecheese wrote: »
    The AI is quite funny in this game. I watched an enemy Chewy throw taunt up when the last character I had was JC... I ended up killing him and taking the win.

Yes in this case it could be set so that Chewy could use basic attack IF < 1 enemy characters

Something like that.
  • Options
    Honestly this community does not want AI too smart. They want to always win on offense. Making AI like chess master you'll only see the cries on this site.
    Obvious things should be fixed yes like when Lando will not use AOE because of a taunt or Lumi trying to heal herself when she had a healblock on.
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    Options
    gotta love when QGJ uses humbling blow on characters with foresight all the time lol