Suggestions needed for a month old player

I guess today is my 31st day in the game. I am 72 lv, 6 of my toons are with lv8 gear with lv 7 stars, currently ranking no1 at my tier of PvP. My guild can only do tier 3 and it takes 3 days to finish a tier 4. I guess we will not be able to finish a tier 5 for at least a month. My current leader is missing so we plan to start a new one.

For the sake of better gears, I guess I should try an alliance that can do at least tier 5 and I will have motivation of try entering top 10 at the raid. (I am very low on motivation now, I use to spent 4000 crystals daily just to refill energy and stuffs) But it seems to me that if I leave, I am not sure what will happen to the new Guilds. And winning the arena is not very important to me, I have been in top 1 or 2 since the first day and most players in my tier is not in any top guilds. (So I do not have to worry they get better gear a lot faster than I do, they might in the coming future but at least not now.)

So if you were me, what will you do?

Replies

• El_Duderino
    413 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    One-month old seems pretty early to start kids on mobile devices, and I definitely wouldn't recommend it until at least 6 months.

Okay, to be serious, if you like the folks in the guild, then stay, or, if farming is more important to you then find a better guild. Though you won't need some of the limited gear for a bit, so playing with a growing guild may not be the worst thing.
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    lvl 72 in 31 days?! thats some serious grinding right there
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    @MoMoMeow how,would you feel on joining the Mighty Chlorians sister guild? We will soon be running heroics in there, and those rewards are much better, even if you finish 50th. I'm the leader of the main guild, which is top 10 on the leaderboard normally, and we plan for the sister guild to be up in the top 10 soon this month.
    PM me if you are interested in joining, and I'll hook you up in the guild and on discord.
  • Options
    You have to figure out if raid gear from tier 5+ or the buds you have in your current guild is most important to you.

Does your current guild contribute to the daily activities sufficiently? I'd leave a guild that doesn't have motivated members. But I'd stay in one that is motivated, even if they can only do tier 3
  • Options
    @MoMoMeow how,would you feel on joining the Mighty Chlorians sister guild? We will soon be running heroics in there, and those rewards are much better, even if you finish 50th. I'm the leader of the main guild, which is top 10 on the leaderboard normally, and we plan for the sister guild to be up in the top 10 soon this month.
    PM me if you are interested in joining, and I'll hook you up in the guild and on discord.
    Bump to see if @MoMoMeow hasn't viewed my comment yet.
  • Options
    Bump to see if @MoMoMeow hasn't viewed my comment yet.

Yes I saw the message, I am really not sure yet. I think those friends are looking for me now. thx for the invitation
  • drdavee
    155 posts Member
    Options
    lvl 72 in 31 days?! thats some serious grinding right there

I agree, level 72 in 31 days is some whaling. I am 69 in 72 days because I started on May 1st and got the full month dailys. I do all my dailys reloading on the battles up to 400 on cantina and 200 on the light/dark battles. So he must be pumping out the dough for that.