New character suggestions from Clone Wars

Mother Talzin. Old Daka was alive for one episode and she is a character yet the superior Mother Talzin, leader of the Nightsisters, is not? So many possibilities with her...she could be a magic user and healer similar to Old Daka yet use her green blade to fight like she used against Obi-Wan. She would make a Nightsister team fun to have.

Pre Vizsla, leader of Death Watch, would be cool to have with his Mandalorian armor (like Boba Fett) and his cool looking darksaber. He could have scoundrel synergy.

Hondo, leader of his band of pirate scum. He is entertaining, good in a fight, and needs to be represented. He would have scoundrel synergy.

Actual unique characters with names are more exciting dark side characters than generic versions of stormtroopers, tie pilots, officers, etc...

Replies

• Geddre
    224 posts Member
    Options
    Ugh, *please* no more Clone Wars characters. I'd much rather see more Prequel characters, or FIRST ORDER because as a group, they're terrible. Anything else really. I hate the Clone Wars characters. It's like someone mixed in a bunch of lame fan fiction characters with my beloved real Star Wars characters.
  • Options
    George Lucas created the Clone Wars series. The characters there are just as much his vision as Jar Jar. They already have plenty of Clone Wars characters, there is no putting the lid back on that jar.
  • Options
    Clone Wars is a great series. With great characters but definitely not the main ones.