I would like to see arena stats for when I'm being attacked

ZRaider
42 posts Member
As the title says, I would like to see the stats for when AI is running my squad. That way, I can decide which squad to put in when I will not be playing for a bit.

Are people attacking me and my squad is holding up, or am I just not getting attacked as much; or the reverse am I getting attacked more and that is why I'm falling.

You can see how many PvP wins, but I'm assuming those are when I am running it.

I would like to be able to see them when AI is running it too. How many wins/losses occur when I am not running the battle.

Replies

• Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Options
    I came here to post the same thread, so I'll add to yours.

I'd like to know how many attacks I've had, from what teams, which characters went down and in what order, etc. It makes defence very difficult when you have no idea what's happening.
  • Options
    I don't see your guys' point. You are talking about defense when the arena is all about attacking.

If you had the option of setting a defensive team, sure. But you don't. Without such an option, defensive stats are useless to most players. Most players attack five times in a day and the last team they attacked with is the one they get to defend with.
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • ZRaider
    42 posts Member
    Options
    I do at least 10 attacks a day. There are periods were I will get two to 3 done and then it sits for hours. If I knew how my squad was holding up defensively, I could do the last battle of those stints with a better defensive squad to keep me from falling as far in those down times.
  • Options
    Scourge194 wrote: »
    I don't see your guys' point. You are talking about defense when the arena is all about attacking.

If you had the option of setting a defensive team, sure. But you don't. Without such an option, defensive stats are useless to most players. Most players attack five times in a day and the last team they attacked with is the one they get to defend with.

Although your premise that Arena doesn't allow for a defensive team is true, it is still useful to see "how often" you are being attacked and has that trend changed over the, say, last 1 month, 2 months, 3 months maxed ? Why is this useful ? So you can "gauge" if players are avoiding your squad or not ? Even within the same "range", certain squads, I am pretty certain, you would avoid attacking unless you are in the top-20 of your shard.

Not sure a lot of stats is useful b/c you can't "tune" the AI yourself but at least how often/many times you have been attacked since the last reset and a trend report is useful, I believe.
  • Lotof
    10 posts Member
    Options
    I would be absolutely interested in such a statistics. How many times I was attacked, win/loss/draw. If there are some trending as well, that would be awesome but it's not that important (to me at least).
  • Options
    Lotof wrote: »
    I would be absolutely interested in such a statistics. How many times I was attacked, win/loss/draw. If there are some trending as well, that would be awesome but it's not that important (to me at least).

Great Idea!
    Lotof for President!
    Seriously it would be great!
  • Options
    Yeah, basic info would be great. Number of attacks, win/loss, maybe got/dealt damage.
  • Options
    There is a reason these statistics aren't available and I believe, never will be. Let's think about it: as an attacker, how often do you lose? I seldom do. Now turn that around. As a defender, you seldom win. The game publisher is not going to advertise that fact---it's bad for business.
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • Options
    +1
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    Options
    I'd love to get stats for Arena. I'd be giddy if they would just give DMG stats for arena(which they already use in Raid) . But they don't like to get user feedback, so they'll just keep ignoring their own discussion board and make stealth posts on Reddit. Bad management.
  • Options
    It would be great to see how often my team is attacked, by what teams and what the outcome of each battle was
  • Options
    From the devs point of view exposing this information is like shooting themselves in the foot. Do you think they want everyone to know how supreme P2W teams are other F2P squads or simply people to know that their favorite team choice is garbage and stand no chance facing droid speed team or dodge leaded or anakin leader squads? of course they don't want that. They want people to keep on hoping and praying, they want everyone they can squeeze a penny from to live the dream. They want the addicted junkies to keep on emptying their wallet in buying the next chromium win button as well as the casual spender to think he can top the ladder one day. Exposing statistics showing how bad most people roster performs would simply be a deterrent and a terribad feature for the business.