Episode 1: A new saga begins

The galaxy is relatively peaceful. A new chancellor has been elected, chancellor Jon Salera. He has started to send Jedi to the far reaches of the galaxy to find new resources. One day a member of the Jedi council, master Baldo, went missing on the world of Ba'n. The current Jedi grand master, Qeltar, meditates in the temple on the world of For'uum. "Go to search for master Baldo I will," Qeltar said. He landed on the shadowy world and began his search. He trudged through the bioluminescent foliage and stumbled upon an ancient sith temple. " A presence I feel, a dark presence," He said warily. He was surrounded by sith. Qeltar unleashed a flurry of blows to his opponents, but was eventually overrun. He was taken prisoner. In the prison, he came into contact with a wookiee by the name of Bent. Using a daring plan they escaped, Baldo's fate unknown. They were on the run from the sith and they eventually split up. Qeltar went into hiding on the world of rreddi't. The order was in disarray as Bent had told them what had happened. War was coming.

To be continued...

P.S. Sorry about the trolling thing @BentWookiee
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me

Replies

This discussion has been closed.