How?

This team has no gear how are you rank 41

Replies

• Options
    Troll team
  • Options
    Idk how to post pics but the team is wedge(L), biggs,resistance pilot,foo and another character i forgot
  • Options
    Either that or you can't view gear of non allies, just like friend requests...not sure about that though
  • Options
    No biggs its hoth rebel scout
    and hoth rebel soldier
  • Options
    Use tinyurl to post pics
  • Xorath
    27 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Galactic war is structured such a way that it allocates opponents based on the Arena power of your squad. (I have no idea if this is calculated upon every reset, or everytime a new opponent is unlocked after defeating the previous team). That guy on rank 41 probably switch out his main arena squad, for a low powered squad, to get a faster clear on Galactic War, and at the time of this post, most guilds are on GW dailies and probably saved up 2 days worth of GW.
  • Options
    Xorath wrote: »
    Galactic war is structured such a way that it allocates opponents based on the Arena power of your squad. (I have no idea if this is calculated upon every reset, or everytime a new opponent is unlocked after defeating the previous team). That guy on rank 41 probably switch out his main arena squad, for a low powered squad, to get a faster clear on Galactic War, and at the time of this post, most guilds are on GW dailies and probably saved up 2 days worth of GW.

It's calculated off of your highest squad power you've won a match with, there is no going back otherwise I'd be exploiting the número dos out if it