Credit mining bug?

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but in credit mining, are you supposed to be able to get a 2x multiplier? Last several weeks I would get a 3x multiplier once in a while, today I'm getting 2x multipliers instead which I've never seen before.
Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information

Replies

• gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    It is a 2x or 3x but most common is a 1x
    You should feel special if you actually get anything more than 1x times 8
  • BradBread
    113 posts Member
    Options
    I think the real crime isn't that you are only getting 1x, it's that you're actually doing this in the first place.

Putting energy in to credit mining is about as useful as going to a fortune teller for your next lottery numbers.
  • Options
    BradBread wrote: »
    I think the real crime isn't that you are only getting 1x, it's that you're actually doing this in the first place.

Putting energy in to credit mining is about as useful as going to a fortune teller for your next lottery numbers.

It's easier than the droid even with no much different returns, so...
  • Options
    I think the real crime is why are you actually wasting your energy and time doing it
  • Galgenstrick
    849 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Red_Comet wrote: »
    I think the real crime is why are you actually wasting your energy and time doing it

I'd agree with that for most beginners, but you get to a point where you have a dozen or more toons with enough shards to 7* them all, but no credits to level, promote, or gear them. So credit farming becomes the fastest way to expand your usable roster.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information