I need your help community

HB0MBZ
190 posts Member
I'm F2p and my next move is crucial when it comes to cantina farming. My question is who should I farm next, Old Daka, QGJ, or Fives5555?

Note: I run droids and have the following at 7*:
Poggle
GS
IG88
IG86
HK47
IG100
POE
STHAN
PHASMA
Lumi

I also have lobot for raids and soon AA at 6*

At this point I'm just not sure where to go.
Daka might be useful in pvp or maybe in raids but JE fills in her spot. Qgj is a very useful toon but I don't use jedi and I can only really see him as help for raids. Fives5555 is a great tank that I could possibly work into pvp or into raids for sure and is an easier farm but I am already farming RG plus Teebo are almost 7*, I'm pretty set on tanks atm.

Idk what to do please help!!!

Replies

• HB0MBZ
    190 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry this is for cantina shipments I meant
  • Options
    Who's je
  • Options
    Daka then fives then qgj
  • Options
    I have all at five stars apart from daka she's at four soon 5
  • Options
    Honestly they're all good. Personally I think daka gets alot better in the long run when she's maxed, I've only got her 5* though.

Qgj or 5s you can't go wrong with either one.. I'd go with Qgj just looking at your squad. Lots of strong assist attack options with droids and phasma, and his special grants you're whole team offense up when he debuffs
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    Options
    Hoth rebel scout
  • Options
    QGJ, everyone loves Liam.
  • Azgadil
    226 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    If you are F2P then you want to get Jedi and gain that free character "Yoda". He is almost like getting a free characte in the from the game.

So QXJ is my final answe
  • Options
    QGJ is a powerhouse. But he's squishy. 5s is great with his counter. But Daka with her stuns and heal/revive..probably her is your best bet. I have QGJ at 6* g8, Daka at 4* g7 and 5s is 5* g8 almost g9. I'm working on Daka now meself
  • Igor08
    221 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ is a powerhouse. But he's squishy.

His HP isn't an issue. As long as he gets to use his "debuff the enemy tank and buff everyone at the same time" super-move then he's paid his way and more.
    Aside from Rey, QGJ is THE must-have hero. Get him asap.
  • Options
    QGJ and Fives are both very good in raid. Daka is good for Arena and GW, and pretty much necessary for later Dark Side hard nodes. I'd go QGJ above Fives, but only if you're main focus is on raid. Otherwise I'd go with Daka.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Igor08 wrote: »
    QGJ is a powerhouse. But he's squishy.

His HP isn't an issue. As long as he gets to use his "debuff the enemy tank and buff everyone at the same time" super-move then he's paid his way and more.
    Aside from Rey, QGJ is THE must-have hero. Get him asap.

Bingo. Plus his omega basic is awesome and it sticks in raids.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....