Some characters I wish they would add

Embo
Dengar
Bossk
Hondo
Jengo fett
I think these would be some pretty cool additions to the game.what do y'all think?

Replies

• Options
    Kanan
    Sabine
    Seventh sister
    Fifth brother
  • Options
    zeb,agent talis and grand inquisitor would be pretty cool from rebels along with the ones that you said
  • Options
    B1 Battle Droids or a Droideka. The ai B1 seem fast and call in assists.
  • Options
    General Kenobi still not made his way into the game and they are releasing common droids or bugs on steroids. All the suggestions aside, if there is no General Kenobi in the game, it is just not complete.
  • Options
    I believe they are about to add b2 battledroids here soon.droideka would be an awesome add.the commando droids too
  • Options
    The have all the other main Jedi's from the clone wars.I have often wondered where obi-wans hiding at
  • Options
    C3-PO
  • Options
    Have to agree, I'm really surprised and disappointed that Jango Fett isn't part of the game.
  • Grokusama
    162 posts Member
    Options
    starkiller!!
  • Options
    General Kenobi still not made his way into the game and they are releasing common droids or bugs on steroids. All the suggestions aside, if there is no General Kenobi in the game, it is just not complete.

He's on one of the images for the game, I'm surprised they haven't put him in yet. Maybe it's going to be a big reveal.
    Grokusama wrote: »
    starkiller!!

I would love starkiller as a dark side character or Galen marek as a light side. He could have force repulse as an AOE, or lightning as AOE or single target attack. Or he could use his impale skill. There's so much he could do!
  • Options
    I forgot about starkiller has well.there is a whole bunch of great characters that they can add.we could sit here all day and name off people
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    Options
    You missed Father, Daughter and Son.
  • pabrimmer
    274 posts Member
    Options
    Embo
    Dengar
    Bossk
    Hondo
    Jengo fett
    I think these would be some pretty cool additions to the game.what do y'all think?

While we're talking about scoundrels, my fav, who I know is a long shot, is Sugi! We need a several cool female scoundrel scoundrels imo, so I'd be happy about seeing Aurra Sing as well.
    Barris irl imo idk
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    Shaak Ti, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Quinlan Vos, Adi Galia, Even Piell, Saesee Tiin, Cin Drallig, Nahdar Vebb, Jocasta Nu, Padmé & Bail Organa.
    Pre Visla, Hondo Ohnaka, Pong Krell, Jango Fett, Bossk, Aurra Sing, Zam Wesell, 4-LOM, Zuckuss, Wat Tambor, General Kalani.
    And Rebels characters, Ezra Bridger, Kanan Jarrus, Sabine, Zeb, Agent Kallus, Inquisitor, Fifth Brother, Seventh Sister.
  • DieRebelScum2467
    73 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Two words:

Darth. Nihilus.

Moves:

Force Scream: 75% chance to stun target enemy and remove 25% TM

Force lightning: because who doesn't want to see more force lightning?

Devour (unique): Darth Nihilus has a 35% chance to remove 100% turn meter from enemy team on any move, and gains 50% health for TM taken.

Lord of Hunger (leader): whenever Darth Nihilus removes turn meter, all with allies gain speed up and advantage for 2 turns
    Post edited by DieRebelScum2467 on
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Exile. Other characters from KoToR.
  • Options
    We forgot candrous and zalbarr too
  • SkyCake
    188 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Darth Zannah! I guess she really isn't canon, anymore... Still! I'd imagine her to have a basic attack that gave a chance to block the next incoming attack. Maybe some kind of Fear/Mind Wrack that slow'd and applied DoT. Some kind of stealth mechanic. A leader ability to gave allies a chance to drain on attack and Sith allies a chance to gain stealth on attack.

Darth Nihilus would also be awesome! I like DieRebelScum's suggestions of an ant-TM character.