For once in your lives put a new toon farmable from the start.

Prev1
Seriously. Both new toons are unfarmable unless we give you money. You have enough ways to milk our wallets as it is. Please think about putting some new toons where everyone can enjoy them, and not just people that are willing to drop 200 bucks

Replies

• LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Options
    Dengar is free for logging in.

We have no idea how to advance him.
  • Options
    LordAlvert wrote: »
    Dengar is free for logging in.

We have no idea how to advance him.

It's going to be chromium. Everyone knows it
  • Options
    magmatrooper was farmable after the first month.
  • Options
    He's not in the daily login.
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    I think the last character released f2p off the bat was Chief Chirpa
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Jawa engineer and gamorrean guard?
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    DJJ wrote: »

They put those two in the absolute worst area in the game to farm shards not including the shard shop. I think buying raid gear is more important than farming either of those two but that's just me.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    tRRRey wrote: »

They put those two in the absolute worst area in the game to farm shards not including the shard shop. I think buying raid gear is more important than farming either of those two but that's just me.

Sure, but they're farmable. Two others that can be farmed without buying chromiums. Just trying to debunk the "for once in your lives" hyperbole.
  • Options
    As already stated, magma trooper was the daily login toon and then went straight to gw shipments. That seems pretty f2p friendly to me. So let's just see what happens, then after they release it to chromium only you can come back and complain.
  • Options
    They've been pretty fair with toon distribution. I see no reason for complaints on that front. And eventually all will be farmable
  • Options
    Yoda, grievous, GG, JE, chirpa, magma. And now possibly dengar.
  • Options

To be fair. Grievous hardly counts lol. But technically true
  • Options
    Oh and Han solo
  • Options

He might be the second hardest farm in the game but he is still free.
  • Options

Second? Who's first? Honestly more players starting from zero would get Han before grievous
  • Options
    But yeah, no reason to complain about toon distribution lol
  • Options

Second? Who's first? Honestly more players starting from zero would get Han before grievous

Vader
  • Options

Vader

Snap your correct sir. I suspect that's about to change however
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    You're forgetting Tarkin in arena.
  • Options
    Sikho wrote: »
    You're forgetting Tarkin in arena.

He wasn't originally F2P
  • Options
    I really hope he's farmable so at least ftp and PTP get some. Kind of anti evasion toon.
  • AlwaysABigerFish
    1175 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I really hope he's farmable so at least ftp and PTP get some. Kind of anti evasion toon.

Is he anti evasion? I know the super battle droid is anti evasion but I dont remember dengar also being that
    Edit: never mind I re-read his description
  • Options

Is he anti evasion? I know the super battle droid is anti evasion but I dont remember dengar also being that
    Edit: never mind I re-read his description

Dengar's unique gives 60% turn meter to Dengar if his attack misses, in additon to a 60% chance to get an assist attack on his basic when it's maxed.

This isn't even mentioning his AOE that gives dots and tenacity down, it may even make lower potency characters viable if tenacity down is good enough lol
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    tRRRey wrote: »

Farming gagu or je is faster than cantina shipments characters. Just because you choose to farm gear doesn't change that fact.
  • Options
    Actually I hope that dengar is P2P. That would mean it is more likely for them to move one of the current P2P toons to F2P. There's 4 original P2P toons left, and then Rex is next after them. He's the only one I want
  • Options
    I'm praying that they add him to GW shipments.
  • Options
    I'm praying that they add him to GW shipments.

If her was going to be added into a shipment I would bet on cantina. They added someone to arena most recently, and GW before that. The last toon added to cantina was QGJ and that was back in February I think.
  • Options
    If we're lucky we'll see them in raid rewards. If we're lucky, but we won't be, they're way too useful. More likely we'll see one on dark side hard 8B as a token gesture to F2P but honestly one node hardly counts as F2P.
  • Options
    Amidamaru wrote: »
    If we're lucky we'll see them in raid rewards. If we're lucky, but we won't be, they're way too useful. More likely we'll see one on dark side hard 8B as a token gesture to F2P but honestly one node hardly counts as F2P.

There's still dark side hard 1A that doesn't have anyone
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Also wasn't every TFA toon released as f2p? Two were even given to us for free haha