No shard's toon in my daily log ?

NyxX07
58 posts Member
hi

is it a bug ? I don't have no shards in my activity log onto the whole month ! Only ally's points (250 where it should be shards characters).

I restarted the game, but no effect on that

Replies

• Options
    Try using the search function, or read the community update. They're adding a new character that will be the character of the month in the next update.
  • Options
    Sir_Whooty wrote: »
    Try using the search function, or read the community update. They're adding a new character that will be the character of the month in the next update.

Nope, don't do any of that. It's ally points and that's that
  • Options

Ally points are the new Meta.
  • Options

Nerf ally points
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    It's Dengar and he looks horrible like most of the monthly toons. The only good ones I've seen were FOTP pre-nerf and Vader.
  • Options

Nerf ally points
    You're absolutely right. Everybody has them, and they're too OP.
  • Options

Nerf ally points
    You're absolutely right. Everybody has them, and they're too OP.

Everyone on my server uses ally points, it's ridiculous, they're everywhere