Admiral Ackbar in Raids

clhs
195 posts Member
So tonight I will get my Admiral Ackbar to five stars and hope to use him in the tier V raid taking place this evening. Which kind of characters typically work best with him? My most powerful characters are all four ewoks, ST Han, Fives, Old Ben, Dooku, QGJ, Luminara, Dakam Poggle, Sidious, IG86 and Biggs.
Thank you.

Replies

• Options
    you need RG to run with your Ewoks that is a good team for the raids and isn't half bad in arena
  • Options
    you don't need RG for your squad, I run Teebo lead and either Ewok Elder or Ackbar as the dispeller for phase 1 and phase 4. Also for P4 I would run Dooku lead with dps and healers.
  • Options
    My tops are yoda, Ackbar, QGJ, phasma, Poggle, Barris, ewok elder,teabo, RG( for the Pigs), first order officer, resistance pilot, fives, GS,86, hk47, asokha, Greedo and st Han ( I let him get killed if I have to to keep others alive longer) and I use these guys and a combination others thought, I am much lower level than my top guild mates (most thier toons almost level 80) I am level 78 but most my toons are around 70 and my B squad is In the mid 60's but I usually place top 3 if not 1st place in tiers 4 and 5 raid and once in a while 4th place out of a fifty person guild. You can run Ackbar as leader and try to put toons with abilities that are not attacks so when you buff your team with Poggle and phasma and heal with Barris he with attack or add another rebel like liea or Han or lando . I use Ackbar or elder on the highest dps team you have to clear death mark and that helps a lot. Also if you have some Jedis put yoda a a lead although he can serve on any team. Ewok elder isn't as reliable as Ackbar but hope they fix his bugs but use him with another team so you can revive and clear death marks. Also make sure your QGJ is level and his abilities are at least level 6 so he can give offense up on dispel. Hope any of this helps.