Yet another furnace thread, with a twist

Lorenzo
110 posts Member
edited June 2016
Unfortunately the many threads on this topic don't address my dilemma. I am late to the game on Rey - just unlocked her at 4* - so she isn't an option. Lumi is possible, but while she is a mainstay of my GW team she is not on my arena team. Arena team is dooku, QGJ, daka, RG and GS. Currently only dooku could use one. Don't know whether RG might need one for gear 10.

Which means dooku I guess, but the consensus seems to be that a furnace on him is wasted. Or Lumi for GW, except I am doing fine there when I have the time and desire to slog through it. I also have phasma, but she isn't on my arena team and isn't important for GW.

Complicating this in a good way - I have almost enough mats to build 2.

Replies

• int3ns1fy
    210 posts Member
    Options
    What's your arena rank? I mean unless you're really tied to Daka, you could easily swap Lumi in for her and then it would be easy to justify using it on Lumi. Don't get me wrong, Daka is good, but after using her myself for a while I'm not convinced she's as good as I thought she'd be before I farmed her. I think she really needs either Phasma or Ventress leading to make her shine.

You already have 2 stunners, so it's not like you're hurting for it. Putting Lumi in would instantly give you a big DPS boost as well as actual healing (since Daka never uses her heal until someone is dead). Just food for thought.