New hero

The daily login hero is Dengar
Personally I think the he will be an amazing addition to the scoundrel
As the only decent ones are lando Han Chewie and boba He may be good in raids as he as good tenacity relations what do you think swgoh forums

Replies

• Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Captain_11 wrote: »
    As the only decent ones are lando Han Chewie and boba He may be good in raids as he as good tenacity relations what do you think swgoh forums
    Thanks for that useless piece of information everybody has already seen! Great addition to the community to go alongside the other 5284729 threads about it.
    Also, yeah, chewie and boba are great aren't they? :D
  • Womp_Womp
    282 posts Member
    Options
    Captain_11 wrote: »
    Thanks for that useless piece of information everybody has already seen! Great addition to the community to go alongside the other 5284729 threads about it.

Show some compassion!!!@ argh....... what you should say is,

Thank you for this wonderful thread, however there is a megaaaaaaaaaathread about this and you should talk about it there.

We have to be nice and compassionate here...........
  • OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    Options
    That's mean mate !
    He asked politely so I feel bad to troll him !

Maybe go check the megathread Captain, so you can read more about how good on paper he is and read forum's reaction :)
  • Options
    Cad bane gives evasion up to scoundrals. Could there ve a scoundral evasion meta?