Nightsisters

Hello All.

I have just reached level 78 and my light side characters are pretty strong, however I am looking for a good team to build on my dark side. I have initially thought of going down the night sister route, I currently have the initiate at level 64, Acolyte at 68, Talia at 66, Ventress at 70 and Daka at 50. Is it worth investing my time in this group or am I better going down an imperial or sith route. thoughts.

Replies

• Options
    No, a droid team with Poggle and Daka all 7* at 70 can clear all DS nodes.
  • Options
    Sound. I already have IG88 IG 86 and HK 47 up to level 64 with 5 stars each. I was already working on Grievous as well but I think that will take me at least another weeks worth of farming to collect his shards in the shard store. thanks Dooku_For_Days
  • Options
    Agreed I had hopes of a Nightsister team early on but they are way under powered for what it takes to build an entire team, even with a high level Daka they are horrible. I love to see them in the arena very easy to beat.
  • Options
    l2edLeader wrote: »
    Agreed I had hopes of a Nightsister team early on but they are way under powered for what it takes to build an entire team, even with a high level Daka they are horrible. I love to see them in the arena very easy to beat.

Assaj leading Daka and Ahsoka with Poggle and Royal Guard might be good
  • Options
    I agree now that I have started levelling up some other dark siders I can see a clear difference in take down ability. Sadly Night Sisters appear to be a weak Team.
  • Options
    nightsister team now = regret later. Too underpowered
    Character Name: Nofaultius
  • Options
    Going for empire team led by Bader just can't decide between veers or taking now. So much choice
  • Options
    Or even Vader
  • Options
    Go for it. I use three NS (Talia, daka, and ventress) with sid and GS and reach top 50. Best feeling is when your daka is on a 1vs1 and she can revive all her allies in 1 turn.
    I will replace Talia with Initiate and replace sid with RG. I'll be a serious threat soon.
    Try my formation and u won't regret.
    Don't forget to put ventress as your leader.
    The only thing I regret is not farming Initiate earlier. Other than that, I'll send myself in top 20 or even 10 in a month or so.
  • Options
    Thanks Carranza310