Nerfs

In my opinion there way too many characters that need attention, their abilities work half the half( if that) thier leader abilities are useless and have no strategic advantage , their skills and stats make little sense ,they have to be leveled and geared and to the Max to be used higher level battles or to last one turn..or there is another or others that do everything they do but better in every way. This is why every one uses the same characters and leaders and we lack diversity. P2P or F2P it doesn't matter the same trends appear. I don't think anyone needs Nerfs. They should stay unique. We need to make all these others useful and Stronger and basically upgraded. I mean why have a skill that can't be used because that character has no potency or a leader ability borderline insignificant. Look at Ackbar he went from zero to hero since they gave him some attention is found on team after team. Do that for the rest of them. It's not Rey or RG or GS that need Nerfs it's the plo koons and Greedos and Bobas and etc's of the world that Ackbar treatment.

Sorry to rant just hate seeing all these nerf post and that's not the problem in my opinion. I also like new toons as much as the next guy but there a platoon of them that still suck and most any squad can work but put them against a meta team see how long they last.