Introduction of toons

So I love this game, I play every day. I know there a few things that this game has to improve upon but I think that the main part of it is great.
I just had a suggestion with new toons for the game: Instead of releasing 1 every few weeks instead release 2 or 3 at the same time. 1 or 2 with availability to all, maybe in events, hard nodes, or shipments. The other toon released in packs for only p2p players. have the p2p toon have exclusive and shiny abilities which are innovative so as to keep the desire there for income. After a few releases then start phasing the p2p character type abilities into the f2p etc. The release of that many new toons will also have players in a scramble to cap the characters and see what they can do. Players will be happy because of so many new options, and the increased drain on resources will also increase demand on them.
I understand that there is almost this idea in effect with Dengar and all the recent characters in packs but availability is limited still for f2p.

Just my 2 cents on my favourite game, let me know what you all think!