***SHARE YOUR ALLY CODES HERE! ***

Replies

• Options
    STUMAN7373 wrote: »
    lvl 85 solid everyday player need a guild please request 563-435-744

do you have a discord? i could help get you into a guild if you're interested
  • Options
    Guild Name – Canadians Like it Hoth

Timezone – Eastern time mostly a few Pacific time
    Currently at 37/50 - 13 spots open, we recently removed inactive non-contributing players in hopes of rebuilding to accomplish HAAT soon.
    We are a pretty laid back drama free guild

Requirements
    - We would like you to attempt to get 600 Daily Contribution but a minimum of 300 Daily is required, after 3 times in a row of not at least contributing 300 removal is highly likely for inactivity.
    - Minimum Lev. 85 with at least 15 - 7* toons Gear 8
    - Be working towards teams that are capable of doing 2% in each phase of HAAT
    Rancor – We run T7 Rancor’s with a 24 hour 0 damage rule and then all in.
    Tank - We currently run T6 Tank's which are free for all.
    - We use Discord app for easier communication.
    To contact us send PM to Sigma Orion#2876, WolverT#4337, Jemuzu#9200
    In game ally codes:
    Leader - Jemuzu 613-491-167
    Officer - Wolver Takgo 352-732-779
    Officer - Sigma Orion 931-944-344
    Officer - Peti 129-877-464
    We thank you for your consideration May the Force be with you
  • Options
    I really need to beat light side hard node 9-D. I have well over 35 characters at 7*, I'm just not speedy enough to beat the droids on the last round. My ally code is 877-669-981. If anyone could add me and lend a hand that would be appreciated.
  • ProCapper
    30 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    LOOKING FOR A BETTER GUILD?

Our Guild (Krath Council) is running a Regular T6 Pit (ready to move to T7 in about 2 weeks) and a daily T6 AAT. We currently have 42 Members and are looking for active ticket producing players level 70+ but 80+ would be better.

We are a very active guild and have many top Arena & Fleet players. We have great communication, an active war council and use Discord to archive our information and tips. Hit me up if you want to check us out.

Individuals or small groups welcome,

Krath ProCapper

Discord: ProCapper#9268
    SWGOH: 531-213-125
  • Options
    NEW PLAYER. Just started a week ago. At Level 35. Love this game. Daily player. Active.

Need allies.

My ally code is 151-273-566.

Please add!

Thank you!
  • Options
    We are in need of new players, any & all levels are welcome to join.

We have no rules so come join and just have fun who cares,
    Will donate gear to Padawans.

My Brothers and Me have started a guild we only have 3 at moment Any players welcome we are willing to help people on the lower levels compete in raids

Guild : Nute put your gunray
    Leader : Twolukes lv 65
    Officers : Dingus420 lv 77, Bongo Chatchd lv 76

The war is over. Lord Sidious promised us peace.

Time Zone- CT – Central Time
    Twolukes lv 65 my ally code 867-896-819
  • Sollos
    41 posts Member
    Options
    KnightsoftheSith are now recruiting

We are a growing guild focusing on leveling and gearing our mid level players. Currently running Tier 4 and 5 Rancor. Playing smart to maximize guild benefits. Filling up fast! Get in while there is still room!

Anyone is invited come dominate this game with us!

Add Sollos player ID: 461-929-169
    Open to join
  • Options
    Started the game on Saturday with a new account, so far enjoying this game quite a bit. I am currently level 43 and working my way up as quickly as I can. I expect to be a daily player and quite active.

Ally Code: 346-679-619
  • Options
    (Heros of the fallen Empire) we are looking for active members to join our guild we are 18 lv 85 members strong very active we communicate daily and are very coordinated we all are experienced veteran players who know how to help lower lvs progress and get higher guild payouts we are willing to work with people plz post your ally code to me or add me

Discord chat link https://discordapp.com/invite/GJuarky

My ally code is:511886188
  • Options
    My ally code is 857-623-755 one spot open for my guild level 80+ requirement
    DarthVaper
  • CK_3030
    177 posts Member
    Options
    Who I am: Newly level 85. Avid, but relaxed, player. No problems with being part of a team.

What I'm looking for: First and foremost, I want a guild where I can earn General Kenobi shards. I'm also searching, preferably, for a UK based guild since I live in Europe but if you live in the States, that shouldn't be a big deal. I have Line but also just downloaded Discord.

My info and ally code is within my signature. Please send me a message if you're interested.
  • Options
    678-417-898
  • Options
    running 7* rancor raids, come join us to grab some han solo shards
  • ODawg
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Trying to 3 star light hard 9-B. I run a Jedi team led by zeta QGJ. Need assist from a Kenobi or strong Anakin lead.
    Add me.
    298-218-966
  • Options
    CK_3030 wrote: »
    Who I am: Newly level 85. Avid, but relaxed, player. No problems with being part of a team.

What I'm looking for: First and foremost, I want a guild where I can earn General Kenobi shards. I'm also searching, preferably, for a UK based guild since I live in Europe but if you live in the States, that shouldn't be a big deal. I have Line but also just downloaded Discord.

My info and ally code is within my signature. Please send me a message if you're interested.

If you want to join my guild we are doing 7*tank and need more daily ticket contributions so we can do more. Currently doing 1 every 9 days and have 26/50 members.

Ally code 211-172-625
  • Options
    857-623-755 only add me if you're looking for anguild
    DarthVaper
  • Options
    Daily players required must have a least 1 7*. Were doing 7* rancor and tank raids. 24 spaces available due to removal of inactive players. Level 70+ please add me 211-172-625.

We need more daily tickets so please only join if you can play daily. Thanks
  • Options
    Need active members .....Guild Name
    2nd TO NONE
    164-642-663
  • Black69
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Master Jedi knights looking for 2 or 3 active level 85 players with good line ups. This isn't a requirement what is required 600coins daily, follow guild rules, and a love for the game!!! We are currently completing Tank heroic twice a week.

NAME: BLACK
    Ally code: 872-347-119
  • Black69
    27 posts Member
    Options
    STUMAN7373 wrote: »
    lvl 85 solid everyday player need a guild please request 563-435-744

do you have a discord? i could help get you into a guild if you're interested

Master Jedi knights looking for 2 or 3 active level 85 players with good line ups. This isn't a requirement what is required 600coins daily, follow guild rules, and a love for the game!!! We are currently completing Tank heroic twice a week. Hit me up on line app ID is xxxxda1xxxx

• Options
    running 7* rancor raids, come join us to grab some han solo shards
    add 735428118 and I'll send the invite
  • Options
    Newish to game, code is 867-447-465
  • Options
    Running lvl 78 Maul add me!
    149-565-243
  • Options
    Ally code: 372-761-962
    Looking for high level allies. 60+

Our guild also has some open spots. We are grinders, high level players please. Inactive/slouchers will be kicked.

Guild: Lil Adventurers Inc
  • Nelly
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Just started playing. Very active. Looking for some High Level Allies

add me : 888-824-142
  • Options

Master Jedi knights looking for 2 or 3 active level 85 players with good line ups. This isn't a requirement what is required 600coins daily, follow guild rules, and a love for the game!!! We are currently completing Tank heroic twice a week. Hit me up on line app ID is xxxxda1xxxx

• Options
    hello! I really could use some allies, I'm only level 25 and need help clearing some of the harder missions, I don't have any friends that play this game so could use some allies! my code is 552-236-794
  • Options
    We are a german and english speaking guild. We are searching for members, we have no lvl limitations. At the moment we make rancor 7 and tankdown 6. We have raid rules, everyone gets loot.

Guild: JeA Knights of Ren (FO Division Blue in rename prozess)
    Ally code: 294-648-147
  • Options
    Ally code: 857-623-755 have 10 guys at gear 10 and 5 at gear 11 level 84 my guild has one opening doing heroic rancor and normal AAT for now add me
    DarthVaper
  • Options
    Need Allies to beat 9LS Battles Temp
    974-855-758
    I Like Wicket. A Lot.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/c/chocolateytmc