***SHARE YOUR ALLY CODES HERE! ***

Replies

• Options
    We are opening T5 - T6 raid.
    70+ level players. Guild invites will be sent.
    222-657-333
  • Options
    Hey, new guild open for player levels 50 - 70.
    I used to be the leader of another guild "Staffordshire Slashers" but the strong level 80 players got too greedy so left yesterday to create a new guild. I don't agree with level 80 players with 14 7* characters raiding a tier 3 and not letting members just starting off to have a chance to raid!
    Recruiting players who are fair and will give lower level players a chance to raid. Raids will be opened tiers 3 - 5 and depending on the guild level as an average and we can build up to tier 6 when everyone is strong enough.
    The guild is for fun and to enjoy! To raid fairly and help each other as a team!
    We are "universal misfits" and that is who we want
  • Options
    The guild is for fun and to enjoy! To raid fairly and help each other as a team!
  • Options

• Options
    Ally code 393-493-687 if you would like you join and I will send you a guild request. Sorry for 2 messages above, it won't let me delete them. Thank you
  • Options
    Level 80 mostly gear 8 some gear 9. My guild is Russian speaking only so not much communication with them.

186-358-327
  • Options
    274-527-574

New & active
  • Options
    Joshiahis wrote: »
    274-527-574

New & active

Hey joshiahis, I've got your ally request and accepted it but I think you need to be level 30 to join a guild but when you are able I'll add you to the guild
  • Options
    Small guild open to any level. We just ask that you are active and participate in the daily and guild activities. Raids are for all levels to help build the toons strength, game chat is used for Q and A from the simple to the not so simple! :D
    Reply here or just send an ally invite to me and I will send a guild invite back.
    Ally code is 776-418-659
  • Options
    The Grey Path needs you!

We are recruiting new members. International Guild with friendly people, currently stuck in Tier7 last phase.

My ally code: 811-365-269

https://www.facebook.com/greypath/
  • Options
    379 137 372
  • Options
    213-213-957
  • Options
    183-362-747

All invs welcomed!
  • Ajrieder27
    13 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    MaraJayne

153-964-725
    Level 51

Looking for allies to help me level up please
    Having trouble trying to complete level 4 and would like help with level 5
    Level 60+ preferred.
    Happy to be allies active players who need help as well.
    Looking for a good mix of active allies.
    Only have 5 allies currently.
    I play 3 times daily.
    Thanks you to those who have added me.

Thanks in advance.
    Amanda
    Post edited by Ajrieder27 on
  • EOS
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Hi ! I am new player, just started today already 23, looking for some allies and guilds

243-598-328

Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    I play all day everyday
    Looking for some higher lvl allies
    568-295-121
  • Options
    Hey Guys,
    Level: 79 add me
    743-191-718
  • Options
    I'm just getting started but am active daily
    281-594-891
  • Options
    Lvl 32
    842-176-727

Started three days ago.
  • Options
    Add me! I'll help! :)
    Also pm if you're looking for a guild I can help there too!
    453-969-223

We are the dabbing scoundrels we are composed of mosty level 80 players. We have about 35 active players. We are very active in the chat. We usually raid teir 5 but about every other day, but we are getting close to be able to challenge teir 6.
  • Options
    423-686-538

I am an officer in Roaming Republic guild (didn't pick the name hahaha). We are currently knocking out tier 5 raids in less than 2 days. Moving on to 6 today or tomorrow but honestly we only have 15-20 dudes who can do decent damage. We need more top tier guild mates.

Send me an ally invite if you want - I'm level 79 soon to be 80. Send me a PM on this site if you're interested in joining my guild or if you have an open spot on a better one. hahahh
  • Options
    Hello. Looking for active guild members for LordsOfTheSith. My ally code is 954-657-789.

I'm a level 80 and there are a couple of other level 80's in the guild. We have 17 players now.

I have a level 80 Qui-gon and have the 7 star characters below.
    • Luminara
    • Phasma
    • Teebo
    • Eeth Koth
    • Cad Bane

I have Yoda and Rey. I also 5 starred Vader. In the last Raid I did nearly 800k damage to the Rancor in Tier V.

Join us and your training will be complete.
  • Options
    175-592-935
  • Options
    518-479-367
  • Options
    Dark Lords of Droxine guild are looking for new active member's. We regularly do raid level 5 and have many active players. My name in game is Palpatines minions 719-132-383
  • Options
    928-816-845
  • Options
    Hi guys, we are 'A littleTooChewie' a new guild (3 of us to be exact). We are daily players with a level 80, 73 and me at 37 so far. Please come and join us and climb those ranks. Perfect for new players also ! :) My ally code is: 822-836-643 SlackD3mQN. See you in game :smiley:
  • Options
    My ally code is
    612-738-897
    Add me up. Active player. Dang this game is addictive
  • Options
    246-869-142. I need help because I'm new and only got the game 3 days ago so please add me :)
  • Options
    Lvl 65 looking for higher lvl allies. Would like help clearing scenarios.
    746-659-781