IG-86 vs IG-88 for 5th member of team?

Hey y'all I have sid/lumi/jc/poe and im trying to decide my 5th member. assuming both are equal in stars/gear, which would be more ideal in arena?

Replies

• Options
    Throw out jc and use both. Assuming your sid is 7*, you can easily * up 88. 86 is the squishy destroyer and is the most easily farmed character in the game.
  • Options
    Throw out jc and use both. Assuming your sid is 7*, you can easily * up 88. 86 is the squishy destroyer and is the most easily farmed character in the game.

I'll try that. I was just liking the playstyle of double healer, but I'm not sure that matters too much haha thanks
  • Options
    My current team is Sid, Luke, Poe, Lumi, and JC... But it feels like something is missing and was also wondering if either of those two droids would be a good fit. I'm thinking IG86 with his and Luke's high crit and Sid as leader it would be a decent combo, but I could be wrong.
  • Options
    I used the double healer squad for a while too until I maxed Lumi's heal. The extra 2 turns of heal makes a second healer pretty pointless.

88 has great synergy with Sid and you would have Poe to protect him. 88 is a little slow and his health isn't great. But that's true with 86 as well.

86 would indeed go well with Luke. Between the 2 of them, they could easily knock out someone in the first round.

It depends if you want to lean towards an aoe team or a single target team.
  • Options
    Sid 88 Poe Lumi JC
    You're good to go
  • Options
    I used the double healer squad for a while too until I maxed Lumi's heal. The extra 2 turns of heal makes a second healer pretty pointless.

88 has great synergy with Sid and you would have Poe to protect him. 88 is a little slow and his health isn't great. But that's true with 86 as well.

86 would indeed go well with Luke. Between the 2 of them, they could easily knock out someone in the first round.

It depends if you want to lean towards an aoe team or a single target team.

Thanks for the info. I guess that's what I have to decide, whether to go dps or aoe.. Not sure what would be more effective... I already have Luke so maybe dps with ig86 would be the way to go for now.
  • Options
    Which team would be most effective?

Sid Poe Lumi JC 88
    or
    Sid Poe Lumi Luke 87
    or
    Sid Poe Lumi 88 87
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    Options
    88 is better for your team. Ig86 needs a droid team for full potential.