Best way to acquire gear

Xyon
38 posts Member
Has anyone studied gear drop rates from various stages? I'm assuming the drop rate of gear scales up with the energy required for a stage. Should I attempt to get gear from low or high energy stages?

Replies

• EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    I think the average ratio wad 33% drop rate over long term.
  • Xyon
    38 posts Member
    Options
    So it's better to go for the lowest energy requirement stages that drop the gear? Seems counterintuitive.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    More expensive = shards, better secondary gear, better training droids, and more credits.
  • Options
    Xyon wrote: »
    So it's better to go for the lowest energy requirement stages that drop the gear? Seems counterintuitive.

Drop rate is the same, although you can get other gear/mats/credits which might be useful as well.

Best example is Cantina Battles, if you go for Geonosian, shard drop rate is the same than RG's, but at the RG one you are getting purple mats, 7000 credits (instead of 1000), etc.
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    Options
    Xyon wrote: »

Drop rate is the same, although you can get other gear/mats/credits which might be useful as well.

Best example is Cantina Battles, if you go for Geonosian, shard drop rate is the same than RG's, but at the RG one you are getting purple mats, 7000 credits (instead of 1000), etc.

/thread