New Bugs after changes to Ackbar [L]

Bobafeit
139 posts Member
edited June 2016
I notice now his buff have a symbol ,but when using chewie as guest tank and having Han as tank also
Ackbar seem to dispell taunt when using any of his specials , i had chewie taunt only to loose it rigth away when same turn ended
I also notice Ackbars "its a trap" dont dispell all debuffs anymore ( my team had Vaders AOE debuffs ) it only dispelled 1 type and left dots
The description of this skill is the same as before so i assume it was not inteended
Post edited by Bobafeit on

Replies

• Options
    I've had guild mates tell me that Chewbacca loses his taunt when he uses Tactical Genius. And has since Ackbar was reworked.
  • Bobafeit
    139 posts Member
    Options
    Well i was doing ligth side hard modes and as far as iknow storm troopers and Dart Vader dont have dispell
    My Han taunt for 3 turns but i had him loose taunt several times on 1st or second turn if i used Ackbars specials
    I am also pretty sure his L ability who call for an assist if a toon use a special who isnt an attack isnt working as it use to
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Conspiracy VS FTP players in raids trying to force them to get Rex :o
  • Bobafeit
    139 posts Member
    Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    Conspiracy VS FTP players in raids trying to force them to get Rex :o

Hehe well i think its more that they did changes to Ackbar and it made him bugged
  • Arillian
    240 posts Member
    Options
    I have intermittent issues with getting tactical genius to even proc.

Just used Tactical Genius in a GW. Next turn was Phasma. When she used victory march, she did mot go again and the tactical genius buff disappeared.
    Knights of the Mobile Republic
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    Options
    I had an issue with it today as well. First and only time it's ever happened though. All of my toons had DOTs on them from Captain Phasma. When I used his "It's a Trap" special. It only debuffed 3 of the 5 toons.

I thought it was a little odd. Maybe just a glitch, but it's only happened that once out of thousands of uses so I'm not worried about it. I will keep an eye on it though.
  • Options
    I purchased som crystals yesterday. Received an email from Apple about the purchase. Haven't gotten the crystals yet. Wzup wit dat?
  • Bobafeit
    139 posts Member
    Options
    DarKnight1 wrote: »
    I purchased som crystals yesterday. Received an email from Apple about the purchase. Haven't gotten the crystals yet. Wzup wit dat?

Not sure how that is related to changes to Ackbar made him bugged?