Phasma omega broken?....

Bmxmaul
7 posts Member
edited June 2016
My Phasma is level 78 and I just used the omega abilities to get him to level 8. It says phasma gets cool down -1. Tier 5 victory march gets 4 turns for cooldown. (I am still at 4 turns for cool down at tier 8). Then after I used the omega points it says "advantage for 2 turns" but when in battle it's only for one turn and my cool down is still the same. Glitch? I even tryed updating
Post edited by Bmxmaul on

Replies

• Karek77
    292 posts Member
    Options
    It just means that if for some reason ur phasma gets stunned the advantage will still be there for you to use it
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Cooldown is how many turns it takes before you can use it again. Edit: I think it drops from 4 to 3 turns.

Advantage is "used up" when it is used. It persists for two turns (e.g. when a character is stunned and can't use it during the first turn) but not two uses.
  • Options
    I just took screen shots but not sure how to post. It says 2 turn advantage when I hover over victory march. Then after I use it it says "100% critical on your next attack" when I hover over the buff stat.
  • Options
    And the cool down is still at 4 :( I used 10 omega on him :(
  • wrilley
    390 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Might have been 5 to 4 then. That's more likely a "my memory was wrong" than a bug just FYI.

Also. She's a she. Maybe you offended her and she declines your offer of omegas with a polite but disdainful look.
  • Options
    I looked a bunch online and says tier 5 does cool down 5 ro 4....
  • Options
    FYI Bmxmaul, Phasma is a woman not a dude.

07-phasma-gwendoline-christie.w750.h560.2x.jpg
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Bmxmaul wrote: »
    My Phasma is level 78 and I just used the omega abilities to get him to level 8. It says phasma gets cool down -1. Then after I used the omega points it says "advantage for 2 turns" but when in battle it's only for one turn and my cool down is still the same. Glitch? I even tryed updating

Cooldown is a passive that doesn't show up in any descriptions. You have to test it in game (and it will work fine).
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Bmxmaul
    7 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I know this.
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    So is the omega bugged or not? I just omega'd Victory March, restarted the game, and the cooldown is 4 turns (both in the description and in practice). Should it be 3 now? Or is it a 5 turn cooldown at ability lvl 7?

Thanks.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Everything is working fine
  • Options
    Once you use an attack, special or basic, advantage is used. If you use a non-attack special, advantage carries over until the next turn. VM, at level 7, has a 5 turn cool down. If you're at 4, your omega works as intended.
  • Options
    Once you use Victory March, on her next turn it should say '3' on an Omega. If it says '4' then it's bugged.

Mine is not Omega and it says '4'
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I didn't remember what the cooldown was at lvl 7, and the info on the Net is conflicting since apparently the cooldown was changed earlier this year.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for putting a question mark on your post, instead of just claiming its broken
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Level 7 is cool down of 5, so omega is cool down 4
  • CountTucu
    62 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Victory March cooldown in level 7 is 5 turns, and when omega'd it goes down to 4