Level 80 looking for guild

Looking for t5 ot t6 non jumpers. My profile https://swgoh.gg/u/hansbrant/ loyal but dispise jumping. Active everyday player and put up more than my share of points

Replies

• Harlodpeter
    323 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    WE WANT YOU IN OUR GUILD
    $+R0K!nG Our Wookie is now recruiting

Level 75++ Player / 10 seven stars or more toons

WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
    1. Current players very in experience from 60s to 80s (FTP and PTP Alikes). Several top 25s and mainly top 500 players. Mostly UK/US but looking to make global friends. We are friendly bunch!
    2. Currently we are alternating Raids between Tier 5 (18 hours is our records) For Lower Player and Tier 6. We may start on Tier 7 once we are ready, but it wouldn't be long now.

REQUIREMENT
    * Level 75++ Player
    * 10 Seven Stars Toons or more
    * Registration at swgoh.gg (optional but we appreciate it if you do, it is easier for us to coordinate for future tier 7 raids)
    * 600 Daily Personal Guild Contribution is Greatly Appreciated, it will helps us to raid constantly
    * Crystal use is not necessary but is appreciated
    * Click https://groupme.com/join_group/21142822/aNrJqN
    * Download Group me chat application in Playstore or appstore
    * And able to meet this guild activity requirement
    - Cantina 70
    - Light side 100
    - GW 10
    - Dark side 100
    - Challenges 8
    - Hard 100
    - Arena 5

FAQ
    2. ARE YOU EVER GOING TO DO TIER 7 RAIDS?
    - Yes we will, in the future. In this guild we believe in helping one another, building one another in term of giving pointer or two, we wanted to grow together, win together and Stay together for a very long time. Keyword is, we are doing this together

2. I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO CONTRIBUTE MAYBE ON CERTAIN DAYS TO COME, WILL I BE KICKED?
    - As a human being and as a person we do understand that there are life beyond this mobile game, your honoured your commitment. If you are going to be inactive for let’s say couple of day, do inform us. We don’t kick people without valid reason

3. DO YOU GUYS DO IN-GAME chatting?
    - Yes, the Guild Leader will post some important stuff in the game, but most f our communication is done in groupme
    https://groupme.com/join_group/21142822/aNrJqN

4. I LOVE BUILDING LET’S SAY JEDI TEAM, NOT REALLY FOLLOWING THE META, IT MIGHT NOT HELP IN THE RAID, ERR WILL I BE KICKED?
    - We accept varsity! We love that! And we would love to hear your idea or your sharing on specific toons.. it might helps us building our roster too! And why would you be kicked for experimenting?

5. ARE THERE ANY WHALE IN THE TEAM?
    - Nope, we are all wookies

Come and join us
    Post edited by Harlodpeter on
  • Options
    I just unlocked B2 7 star. I am interested
    Leia is 6 star. I dispise jumping. Looking for loyalty
  • NCNER8R
    162 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    We would love to have you. Our guild is loyal and we are a good group of people. We chat a lot in guild chat and in Line Chat.
  • Options
    You tell me where I will fit in ..
    https://swgoh.gg/u/hansbrant/
  • Options
    We currently have 2 openings in our guild. As long as you contribute 600 guild coins daily and help out with daily challenges we are a great place to be. We do t5 raids and finish within 24 hours. If your intrested let me know. Ally code 561-624-979
  • NCNER8R
    162 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Strong With Force

I currently have around 23 7 Stars. We are a good mix of whales, in betweens, and some really active solid players building rosters. Regardless, T5 is down within hours usually. T6 takes a couple days. Bear in mind we have 40 players we have been doing this with. Just all around a good guild.

We have all stayed with each other and have resisted guild jumping to this point. Many of us despise it as well.

My ID # is 419-651-352