Jedi Hunters Recruiting [49/50] [LVL 80] Tier VI Raids Looking to do T7

Liev
304 posts Member
edited June 2016
We are a highly committed active guild with top 100 high leveled players (+ lvl 79).

We are a group of guys working together to grow as a group, and are determined to be a high-ranked guild. Ended ~ rank 300 last month. We do T6 on a regular basis, in order to become stronger, star up and gear characters looking forward to do T7 regularly very soon. We have completed 22 raids so far (T5 and T6).

We have members all over the world (North-America, Europe, Asia) so it really doesn't matter where you come from, while you can manage to do activities before reset times (CDT).

Benefits: Active in-game chat, respectful and strong colleagues, assistance with doubts, issues, and problems. We hear you and accept ideas and comments.

Requirements: 600 daily coin contribution is a MUST, > level 79, enough heroes to do Tier VI and Tier VII Raids (2-3 complete squads), strong PvP team.

WE CONSTANTLY MONITOR CONTRIBUTION.

We do clean up our team to get the best profit possible.

Ally Code: 561-248-737. Add me if you wish to be part of the Jedi Hunters or simply search for "JediHunters" at the guild section and send an invite. If you are already on another guild and searching for a better option, post your ally code here or send me a PM, we'll get in touch and soon enough you'll be our next member.

darkside_fullpic.png
Post edited by Liev on

Replies

• Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Options
    How many players do you have? I'm lvl 78 not far from 79. I have 13 7* toons with another 1-2 that just need money, and another 2-3 within a couple weeks reach. I'm top contributer 95% of the time of time on daily achievements in my current guild and top weekly and all time guild currency contributer. Im also a top 50 player in squad. What. I'm looking for... Is a guild that competes in raid 5 regularly and willing to take on 6. I don't want to be top dawg but I'll make it there with the right clan.
  • Options
    578-183-897 is my ally code
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    BobaFestus wrote: »
    How many players do you have? I'm lvl 78 not far from 79. I have 13 7* toons with another 1-2 that just need money, and another 2-3 within a couple weeks reach. I'm top contributer 95% of the time of time on daily achievements in my current guild and top weekly and all time guild currency contributer. Im also a top 50 player in squad. What. I'm looking for... Is a guild that competes in raid 5 regularly and willing to take on 6. I don't want to be top dawg but I'll make it there with the right clan.

Hey! We do T5 when we want to burn coins quickly. It usually takes us less than 3 hours to finish T5 with 30 members max. We will be opening T6 tomorrow, if you wanna give it a shot you are welcome. I think you will fit nicely in our guild. We have really good contributors and really strong members. Wait for my invite.
  • Options
    Ok cool as soon as our rewards are finalized I'll leave.
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Bump: He have 1 spot open. Come and join!
  • Options
    I'm interested. As stated above, I am a Level 80 Top 10 player on a Mid-November shard in the EST. I have 18 seven star toons all geared up and ready for action. Current guild only wants to do Tier V and I'm ready to move on. Ally 898-967-289
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    I'm interested. As stated above, I am a Level 80 Top 10 player on a Mid-November shard in the EST. I have 18 seven star toons all geared up and ready for action. Current guild only wants to do Tier V and I'm ready to move on. Ally 898-967-289

Sent you a PM.
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Bump: Tier VI Raid Open ATM. Join now!
  • Berzas
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Top 5 arena
    21 heroes lvl 7
    942-688-329
    Ptw
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Berzas wrote: »
    Top 5 arena
    21 heroes lvl 7
    942-688-329
    Ptw

Invite sent!
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Bump: We are half through Phase III of T6 Raid. Join us now!
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Pub
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, definately interested. Have 12 7* and 2 more waiting for promotion. 600 daily guild currency no problem. Looking for guild **** teir 6 or better. Average arena 150. Line me at jarjarisded if still have room.
  • Pub
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry forgot ID: 185-157-545
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Pub wrote: »
    Hello, definately interested. Have 12 7* and 2 more waiting for promotion. 600 daily guild currency no problem. Looking for guild **** teir 6 or better. Average arena 150. Line me at jarjarisded if still have room.

Sent you a line message and ally invite!
  • Options
    Hello, I'm interested, if you still have room. I'm a top 10 arena player on a late november server with 20 7* chars.

My ally code: 651-469-148

• Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Bump: One more spot open.
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Bump: The Rancor has like 3% life left. Join us, kill the thing and get the rewards!
  • Options
    Bump to the op , our guild is fresh and new , all comers welcome
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Bump to the op , our guild is fresh and new , all comers welcome

LOL, what? Are you advertising on my thread?
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Bump: One spot available. T6 Raid just opened. We are doing a couple more T6 and starting T7 in a few days!
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Bump: Two spots open. We are starting Phase 2 of Tier 6 Raid. Aklazar, if you are around, please send me a PM.
  • Ryuk
    1 posts Member
    Options
    i send request to join guild, this is my profile
    https://swgoh.gg/u/eduardo05/
    i'm top 5 on my server