New GW payout

So what's up with GW dishing out crystals and gw tokens once every 3 battles now? Rather than once every 2...
Anyone else notice this after they added dengar and all that jazz??

Replies

• Thysk
    85 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I have not done it yet, but I'm going to do a few nodes to see if I experience this.

However, if this is true, I wouldn't be shocked if they are trying to get ready to reduce the number of nodes in GW or something.

UPDATES:
    1 Node down: No noticeable changes.
    2 Nodes down: No noticeable changes, got 15,300 credits, one ability mat I, one two-star training droid and 100 GW tokens.

So I am not experiencing this.

FURTHER UPDATE:
    I did get 5 crystals after Node 3, but I don't know that it is a change. I know the GW Token payouts, but I don't really pay attention to the crystal payouts.
    And I got another 100 GW Tokens after Node 4.
  • Options
    Well, it was late for me when I posted this haha. Maybe the gw token payout is the same, but crystals definitely were awarded every other node. Now it's every 3
  • Options
    sunsh9ne wrote: »
    Well, it was late for me when I posted this haha. Maybe the gw token payout is the same, but crystals definitely were awarded every other node. Now it's every 3

I think the crystals only dropped from the purple nodes. 25 total or something
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    Crystals have only ever dropped from the purple crates. You get 25 total. 5+5+5+10 Nothing has changed.