Who's from my server

Rutank
409 posts Member
So fristly my name is Rutank and i've been rank 1 a couple of now a days. I want to know from the people that played against my team what it's like, who goes first etc.

Couple of notable names i remember are RUSca88 ,D1SSENS1ON, BAK, Barrok, Many Tanks, ancient1, Stormy. Zuratu, Madrack.

Replies

• Options
    like a noob
  • Options
    Hey Ru- Just saw this post. Next time I play your team I'll let you know! :)
  • Options
    Stormy wrote: »

here's what i see in your team. Every time sid goes first, then either poe/geo, sometimes my poe/sid goes inbetween. Either way Poe is usually dead before i can get to my healers turn. You and Ravage have the sickest teams. Dissension also comes around pretty strong too, i think he has quite a bit of premium chars too.
  • Options
    ur kidding right.

2ypc21s.jpg
  • Rutank
    409 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    IceBlitz wrote: »
    ur kidding right.

2ypc21s.jpg

hey man, who are you on my server?

as to being rank 31, i didn't do any attacks today i've been on the beach.
    Post edited by Rutank on
  • Options
    im dissension
  • Options
    im dissension
    oh haha
  • Options
    im dissension

Where were you today? i didn't see you at r4 from all the way at r2 LOLOL
  • Options

dude grats on 70...i'm going to fight you today and try to win lol..\
  • Options
    Rutank wrote: »

I see it didn't go very well ;)
  • Rutank
    409 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Rutank wrote: »

I see it didn't go very well ;)

actually i was off today, forgot to attack so i was stuck at rank 2. didn't get to try but i doubt i'd win either way. Just wanted to see how much better 70 is compared to 64 lol.

Sunday was worse, i was watching the bronco's game and then met these 3 chicks. Lets just say i missed some daily's and all my arena attacks lol.
  • Slothlor
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    That IceBlitz guy is not D1SSENS1ON (this happens to be him, talked with you on reddit).
  • Options
    Slothlor wrote: »
    That IceBlitz guy is not D1SSENS1ON (this happens to be him, talked with you on reddit).

ah man, what are you running now? you still play with droids? i saw you run them before, i got ig88 almost geared up but only 5* and ig86 almost 7*.
  • Options
    Yessir, still using the droids, only thing I can beat the Poe teams with. Been able to stay top ten (sometimes top 5) at 6:00 so they are holding up pretty good. Almost have the whole team maxed out with stars and gear.
  • Options
    Working on my Poe, if you cant beat them, join them .............
  • Rutank
    409 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Slothlor wrote: »
    Working on my Poe, if you cant beat them, join them .............

i'm the original poe user, i've been using him since day 1. But hint hint, i've read they're releasing a new droid next patch so it might make droids stronger, but that's rumor i guess till it's official.
  • Options
    So here are the people that I hate the most in the whole universe. LOL
    Galdy Ren
  • Options
    Galdy_Ren wrote: »
    So here are the people that I hate the most in the whole universe. LOL
    Galdy Ren

haha you're also new dude, i haven't seen you at top ranks prior to like a couple of weeks ago.
  • Options
    Yea... Cristals are good man.
    Btw, I hate you stormy :P
  • Options
    Did you play Aion?
  • Options
    moongod wrote: »
    Did you play Aion?

lol Yes. Rutank Rolled makes you nerdrage ring a bell? cleric
  • Options
    Galdy_Ren wrote: »
    Yea... Cristals are good man.
    Btw, I hate you stormy :P

everyone does lol.
  • moongod
    298 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @Rutank wow dude. I played asmo on Marchutan/Israphel. Watermelons tw ink chanter. And then Cantaloupes Templar later. Small world. I probably have some screen shots from the old rifting days on my old computer.