Anyone have Jawa/JE at Max gear?

Currently working on Jawa and JE getting them to Max gear.

Feel I may struggle at gear 9, has anyone got any pictures of either of them at that gear 10?

Replies

• Options
    Thanks for that I like to see tangible stuff off the game though, should have mentioned I know about all those websites.
  • Options
    No difference between in game vs swgoh.gg...
  • Options
    The difference being if someone has a picture they can talk about their experiences with them
  • Uriakatos
    176 posts Member
    Options
    I never figured out how to upload pics here. But my jawa is g10 and i love him. Hes on my arena team.
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Options
    I have Jawa, Dathcha and Jawa Engineer all at Gear IX which is easy. There are a couple of people here that have Jawa at Gear X...but maybe XI by now? The characters are squishy and just not very good. They need Chief Nebit to lead them and he has not been released yet. Even if he is released, JE cannot revive another Jawa Character and his basic is marginal at best. There are problems with the synergy. Then JE's damage to rancor is not even counted. Then when playing with JE in any mode, his damage numbers never show up on the screen. Just more bugs from EA.
  • Options
    Well I have had to have a rethink lately as I started in Feb and just had no direction, now focusing on droids!

So I feel Jawa could shine with droids as he hits harder when there is negative status effects and with his 2nd abilty omegaed he has a 25% chance to stun on his AOE