- Dathcha
- Tusken
- Magmatrooper

Thanks for the help!

Replies

• LRMoser
    139 posts Member
    Options
    I would convert to shard shop and start farming Grievous and have shards for Vader. All the other characters could be ok if you put the right team around them.

- Cad Bane is one of the bottom 1/3 of characters at higher levels. He is ok with lower level raids with TM reduction but higher tiers he gets resisted. He could be like a Old Ben leader type for scoundrels but I don't see a scoundrel team that would be worth i.
    - Nightsister she has lots of health but there are just better characters than her unless you want a nightsister team.
    - Biggs has an assist attack that is always good. I have him maxed and never use him one of the bigger waste of resources.
    - Dathcha might have risen in stock with the addition of new droid.
    - Tusken- Is good in raids because of TM reduction on basic but that is about it.
    - Magmatrooper. His AOE is weak and is a tank with no taunt.

There is also the potential that the kits of these players may get changed. I think Cad Bane has the best chance out of these characters because he is a fan favorite so you could try to farm a guy based off of hopes that they get buffed.
  • RealHanSolo
    447 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Biggs is good on a rebel team. Faced one the other day with him, Ackbar, HRS, STH, and Lando all 7* G8/G9 and they did some serious damage.
  • Options
    Biggs. People who don't like him don't use him. I think he's great. Get his Adrenaline Rush unique up to level 7 and any time he gets hit by a crit, he gets 100% TM + evasion. On his assist, the assisting hero gets additional 75% crit chance, so they almost always crit.
    I use him on my Arena Rebel team. Ackbar, HRSc, St Han, Luke, Biggs. We do well. Probably not a #1 contender ... I never try to get up there, takes too many crystals. Topped out around #20.
  • LRMoser
    139 posts Member
    Options
    Biggs. People who don't like him don't use him. I think he's great. Get his Adrenaline Rush unique up to level 7 and any time he gets hit by a crit, he gets 100% TM + evasion. On his assist, the assisting hero gets additional 75% crit chance, so they almost always crit.
    I use him on my Arena Rebel team. Ackbar, HRSc, St Han, Luke, Biggs. We do well. Probably not a #1 contender ... I never try to get up there, takes too many crystals. Topped out around #20.

This is untrue I have Biggs maxed and was using him but stopped using him because he was constatly the weak link on my team. I also run Akbar as lead but use Leia, ST Han, Rey, and RG. I almost always competing for top 5. If someone did not have Leia Biggs might be a good substitute.
    I like to play out GW's and I have used Biggs with Old Ben (Lead), Biggs, Luminaria, RP, and Yoda and found he works better there.

But still I wish I would have not used all the money, ablility mats, and gear for Biggs and used it for other characters like Fives, Ewok squad, or Phasma.
  • Options
    Biggs will help with the current Empire event, if that matters.

Cad can be used in raids for his TM reduction, but needs a high gear level for potency.

Dathcha could be good with JE and droids, but I haven't really looked into it.
  • Options
    LRMoser wrote: »

This is untrue I have Biggs maxed and was using him but stopped using him because he was constatly the weak link on my team. I also run Akbar as lead but use Leia, ST Han, Rey, and RG. I almost always competing for top 5. If someone did not have Leia Biggs might be a good substitute.
    I like to play out GW's and I have used Biggs with Old Ben (Lead), Biggs, Luminaria, RP, and Yoda and found he works better there.

But still I wish I would have not used all the money, ablility mats, and gear for Biggs and used it for other characters like Fives, Ewok squad, or Phasma.

Someone doesn't have Leia, and Biggs is a fine substitute. And yeah, RG will make your Arena squad better but then RG isn't a Rebel, is he?
  • Options
    Thanks for the help! I'll go with Biggs!