Define: pre-crafters / pre-crafting

2Next

Replies

• jonni
    133 posts Member
    Options
    i honestly dont see how precrafting is an issue. the non pre-crafters in my guild have already begun to catch up with us pre-crafters.

this issue has been beaten on over and over. the real issue now is people who aren't doing T7 are being left behind, from what i see in this thread. it seems to me the ones who still have an issue with this so-called gap divide think it's an issue because they are not doing T7.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    jonni wrote: »
    i honestly dont see how precrafting is an issue. the non pre-crafters in my guild have already begun to catch up with us pre-crafters.

this issue has been beaten on over and over. the real issue now is people who aren't doing T7 are being left behind, from what i see in this thread. it seems to me the ones who still have an issue with this so-called gap divide think it's an issue because they are not doing T7.
    You must realize that pre crafting puts you way ahead in the ability to clear heroic consistently. It's a huge step up. That is the heart of the issue - pre crafting not only got you your first raid gear really easily, but it makes all your following raid gear much easier. It's a snowball effect of imbalance.
  • jonni
    133 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    hhooo wrote: »
    jonni wrote: »

You must realize that pre crafting puts you way ahead in the ability to clear heroic consistently. It's a huge step up. That is the heart of the issue - pre crafting not only got you your first raid gear really easily, but it makes all your following raid gear much easier. It's a snowball effect of imbalance.

that is true to a certain extent but there are at least over a hundred guilds capable of doing heroic raids based on the current leaderboard and possibly many more who are capable but not equipped with the expertise. i reckon a good number of non-precrafters are benefitting in these guilds and also catching up to become capable in their own right.

i dont deny the advantage being had but the 'gap' is closer than what most are imagining, that's what i'm saying.

edit: to be clearer i'm not saying there isn't a gap. what i'm saying is that there is a legit way to close the gap which is to join a competitive guild because clearly, the people who have an issue want to be competitive. however, they are not in a competitive guild and thus do not feel the gap closing.