Light side team (I'm a newbie)

Olddumper
3000 posts Member
I just started this game and currently run Lumi Chewie Consular and Ahsoka for my light side characters. I need one more obviously. Who would be an easy farm to add to this team and then who do I replace Chewie with.

Replies

• Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    For a little more info I am level 55 Lumi is 5 stars and the others are 4. Consular is gear 8, Lumi and Ahsoka are 7 and Chewie is 6. The next best thing I currently have is a 2 star Tebo gear 5 level 44.
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    I just started this game and currently run Lumi Chewie Consular and Ahsoka for my light side characters. I need one more obviously. Who would be an easy farm to add to this team and then who do I replace Chewie with.
    From the GW store farm lumi to 7*
    From the arena store, farm STHan to 7*
    From the cantina store, farm QGJ to 7*
    From cantina battles, farm JC to 5*, then go Geonosian Soldier (for dark side) or old Ben who is a great arena leader.
    From hard nodes, farm all rey nodes available, all JC nodes, and both RG nodes (for dark side)
    From the guild store, farm rey
    Remember, the most efficient farming is to do one character at a time from each area (excluding hard nodes). So focus on only the characters I mentioned. If you are farming others, I'd recommend you to stop unless you are doing a synergy team like droids or rebels.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Only other farm I had going was Sid. On a sort of related note, is it worth to work on Sun Fac. I got him in a Chrystal I opened. If I'm f2p will he ever be a viable option for me?
  • Options
    Only other farm I had going was Sid. On a sort of related note, is it worth to work on Sun Fac. I got him in a Chrystal I opened. If I'm f2p will he ever be a viable option for me?
    No. Don't farm sid. He drops off hugely by level 70, and STHan is incredible at end game level 80 with an old Ben lead. No on sun fac as well. He is only available in chromium packs, and these are for whales only. No character is good at end game unless they are 7*. You'll never get sun fac there. He may be good for now in a low level arena team though, but once you start starring all your characters up, he will drop off hugely.
  • Colwyn
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Fives
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    No. Don't farm sid. He drops off hugely by level 70, and STHan is incredible at end game level 80 with an old Ben lead. No on sun fac as well. He is only available in chromium packs, and these are for whales only. No character is good at end game unless they are 7*. You'll never get sun fac there. He may be good for now in a low level arena team though, but once you start starring all your characters up, he will drop off hugely.

Thanks for the help. So it sounds like QJ for the empty spot and ST Han for Chewie and I'll see how long it will take me on Rey.