Omega Biggs basic or ig88 AoE?

You_know_riles90
37 posts Member
edited June 2016
Sorry in advance for those that are sick of people asking for squad help. Biggs basic adds 25% physical crit chance. Ig88s AoE adds 50% chance of defense down for 2 turns. Seems kind of obvious, but I simply can't decide.

Omega Biggs basic or ig88 AoE? 48 votes

Biggs basic
25%
Mephisto_stylevincentlondon9r33d0KarrdeAnthony10Bar_Buryindbraba01EventineElessedilGthhexadecmelTheRealBobBelcherjoeg007 12 votes
Ig88's AoE
75%
DiegoDhallshh_hut_yuh_muhMikymateOobydoobHershBathensbobbadettprimeBoxmintxSkandarGraunxpepper10LaLiamgodgiven45PmanRingoLuke6108galaxysenator6behr228Zachman523Ole_Man_BourbonEgo12DraconistRRRey 36 votes

Replies

• Options
    Why view this and not even vote?? I don't get it. It's not a huge commitment
  • Options
    Why not give people more information like the rest of your squad before you get butt hurt about a lack of advice?
  • Options
    I vote 88's leader ability
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    88 leader ability is a blast paired with Vader.
    But not sure how practical given how hard it is to star Vader anyway.
    There just isn't enough debuff synergy for his lead to be useful. Also while in raids this ability is a bit crazy, it will likely be nerfed quickly by CG ... based in Reddit comments.
    I gave my omega to 88 for funs.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    JustJeff66 wrote: »
    Why not give people more information like the rest of your squad before you get butt hurt about a lack of advice?

Oh my god man, this is not that complicated. Shut the hell up and vote. I'm not "butt hurt" but I imagine you feel pretty cool for using that phrase. Why is it that people always want to hate and say, "uh, durr, we need more info." It's not that big of a commitment. I'm asking for an interactive "eenie miney moe." Please never comment on anything with my name on it again **** nugget. Please and thank you.
  • Options
    Thanks for the actual feedback guys. I just wanted to see if anyone had done either of those already. Might as well take advantage of the fact that someone may already have the experience, right?
  • Options

Oh and by the way simply steve, there is no need for more info. I have a rebel team and a droid team so either one will be fine with my squad. Oh man! Who would've thought it was that easy!? Not me! The guy who just asked for a vote! I bet you're life is really hard with so many complicated yes or no questions! Hahaha
  • Options
    Biggs basic
    I've had 88 maxed for a while but haven't used any omega mats yet.

Biggs is being starred up fast, so I don't know what it's like to play him but like you I'm building a rebel squad so my LS has a better identity.

88 is so squishy, it's hard to use him as much as I'd like to, but he is one of my favorite bounty hunters and if I can get Dengar maxed I'll go full out scoundrel since I have nice pieces there.

To answer your question it seems on paper Biggs is the best bet but I don't know many ppl who have tried omega on 88 AOE, not many ppl have done it yet. Might be decent
  • Options
    Yeah, 88 is terribly squishy. But like you, he was a favorite character of mine so I went with him early on. Plus I got the heal immunity out of him without having to get sid like EVERYONE else
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Biggs basic
    88's potency tops out at a whopping 60. 30 from gear X. 30 from gear XI. I don't think he's going to land many ability blocks, or defense downs on higher leveled toons. Biggs, every other turn 75% crit chance assist can benefit a wide variety.
  • Guppy
    75 posts Member
    Options
    Ig88's AoE
    Wow. This escalated really fast.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Ig88's AoE
    88...the guys basic is just ridiculous despite the low hp...and the 15% healthsteal can suprise you sometimes...with all those pretty neg statuses across enemy from aoe 10-12k basics are pretty common (if you hit that is, flipping evasion) and the occasional 14-16k basic on a defense down makes him loads of fun i think even as a lead...88 L lando/vader/ackbar/sid loads of fun...
  • Options
    Biggs basic

Oh my god man, this is not that complicated. Shut the hell up and vote. I'm not "butt hurt" but I imagine you feel pretty cool for using that phrase. Why is it that people always want to hate and say, "uh, durr, we need more info." It's not that big of a commitment. I'm asking for an interactive "eenie miney moe." Please never comment on anything with my name on it again **** nugget. Please and thank you.

Dang man, chill out. Much anger in you. The Biggs hate runs deep in this community. Any time you suggest anything involving Biggs, you can bet people will advise against it. Whatever, I like Biggs and think you should go with him.
  • Options

Dang man, chill out. Much anger in you. The Biggs hate runs deep in this community. Any time you suggest anything involving Biggs, you can bet people will advise against it. Whatever, I like Biggs and think you should go with him.[/quote]

Hey thanks for the advice. I ended up going with 88's and I totally regret it. Should've gone with Biggs. And I'm not angry, but that guy totally started it. I don't get why being snide is okie dokie on here, but when you say something direct everyone gets all defensive.
  • Options
    By the way everyone, the guy with the point about potency was right. It says 50% chance but it rarely works. Should've taken the 25% phys crit chance
  • Options
    ig88 omega aoe its suck and rarely works, hk47 bomb is better